+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Body cameras at last!!!!


  2. #2
    Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,213

    Almost..

    Well not quite but almost... think the Commission needs to vote Tuesday 3/5 to fund them. All indications are they will approve 5-0 and then the rollout is expected in April.

    THEN we shall have the party that it is done.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Well not quite but almost... think the Commission needs to vote Tuesday 3/5 to fund them. All indications are they will approve 5-0 and then the rollout is expected in April.

    THEN we shall have the party that it is done.
    Waste of money. We get minimal complaints here at the NPPD. How about investing in things that will help make our officers safe, and not to simply entertain people like Stephanie?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Waste of money. We get minimal complaints here at the NPPD. How about investing in things that will help make our officers safe, and not to simply entertain people like Stephanie?
    I disagree there are minimal complaints. Many are just swept under the rug. Miss Gibson is another issue. She is another sweep under the table girl. As long as taxpayers money is spent on her, and her needs, she is just fine. Like the false ethics complaint that cost the taxpayers thousands recently. The over the top record requests. Miss Gibson is the first to complain when a few dollars is spent. Only, if it is not for her benefit. The body cameras are needed without a doubt.

    Miss Gibson picks and chooses what tax payers money is spent on. Based on her needs and agenda. Be careful. If you are against her and her political beliefs. ( cough cough) She will bring out her militia on social media and publicly shame whomever is in her way. Smile in your face and turn like a snake.

    Body Cameras Yes.

    Miss Gibson's political agenda and hate against those that do not agree with her, no. But, hey keep spending our tax dollars on her. I know you do not have a baby Miss Gibson. My tax dollars are better spent on a shower for those that are. Rather then your false ethics complaints, years after the complaint. Now, that is throwing tax dollars out the window. The world does not revolve around Miss Gibson and her needs.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Well, she just cost the taxpayers of North Port thousands filing an unfounded ethics complaint against a former commissioner one year and a half after she was voted out. The tax payers had to pay the lawyers fees for the commissioner. Now one million dollars for these. Funny thing, is she is on her hate social site complaining about small things that tax payers are paying for. She should take a look at her own spending of others money.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, she just cost the taxpayers of North Port thousands filing an unfounded ethics complaint against a former commissioner one year and a half after she was voted out. The tax payers had to pay the lawyers fees for the commissioner. Now one million dollars for these. Funny thing, is she is on her hate social site complaining about small things that tax payers are paying for. She should take a look at her own spending of others money.
    wow, how soon they forget. Just a few short years ago it was the wild west here. K9s chewing up people, brutality, lawsuits galore, a police chief who was to say the least not qualified for the job. Stephanie's son was one of those victims. She stood up and addressed the issues. We even as recently as a year or so ago seen two officers and a K9 batter an intoxicated male, all caught on dashcam. Like it or not the bodycams are there to protect the public as much as they are there to protect the PD. You complain of frivolous spending, how about that white swat truck, with wings what 400 grand with cost over runs, the so called traffic vehicles, on silver, one black, one red and so on with expensive ghost police decals, what 300 grand and I could go on and on, how about the so called necessity of a larger police station, how many millions is that going to be. I agree Stephanie is a crusader, she took it head on, ABCD and M were defeated, the police chief ousted and a new regime with new people. It is so easy to sit back and criticize, if it weren't for people like her and the others involved, that whole crew would have been reelected and the brutality as it existed would still be a day to day event . For your info, the majority of her FOIL requests generated substantial facts in regards to the ineffective way this city was being run and helped launch the New North Port. So all you Stephanie Haters. that was two years ago, get over it and move on. She had the fortitude to do what many of you ignored or frankly just accepted as a way of life. She took on the system and won.

  7. #7
    Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,213
    The ethics complaint is a lawful and right process to follow as provided by State Law. This complaint was filed against DiFranco for going to my Employer in a sad attempt to stop my political activities during the 2016 election cycle. I offered her a chance to simply apologize and waited. She didnt and I did what I promised her I would. She stipulated with the Elections commission, and paid a $1300 fine. For the writing my employer, she had a friend fall on the sword and swear out an affidavit that he did it so she got away with it. Now her friend will feel the next pinch.

    The complaint and all records are available on the Ethics Commission site.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I disagree there are minimal complaints. Many are just swept under the rug. Miss Gibson is another issue. She is another sweep under the table girl. As long as taxpayers money is spent on her, and her needs, she is just fine. Like the false ethics complaint that cost the taxpayers thousands recently. The over the top record requests. Miss Gibson is the first to complain when a few dollars is spent. Only, if it is not for her benefit. The body cameras are needed without a doubt.

    Miss Gibson picks and chooses what tax payers money is spent on. Based on her needs and agenda. Be careful. If you are against her and her political beliefs. ( cough cough) She will bring out her militia on social media and publicly shame whomever is in her way. Smile in your face and turn like a snake.

    Body Cameras Yes.

    Miss Gibson's political agenda and hate against those that do not agree with her, no. But, hey keep spending our tax dollars on her. I know you do not have a baby Miss Gibson. My tax dollars are better spent on a shower for those that are. Rather then your false ethics complaints, years after the complaint. Now, that is throwing tax dollars out the window. The world does not revolve around Miss Gibson and her needs.
    Let's see, is this ABCD or M, most likely C since she was the commish in question. Hey C how much have you cost the taxpayers in you frivolous FOIL requests.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see, is this ABCD or M, most likely C since she was the commish in question. Hey C how much have you cost the taxpayers in you frivolous FOIL requests.
    Maybe it is C Or M or L who cares. This lady Gibson has cost the tax payers millions. Oh but let us just keep following a person who spreads hate and fear. Lies that her son was a victim. She is a hater who travels around social media spreading rumors and destroying anyone in her way. She talks about the sunshine and meets with commissioners privately to go over what she wants in the budget. As long as it meets her wants not needs she is all set. What a life she must have destroying and stalking people daily on social media.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The only place where she screwed up was not geting a lawyer 2 sue u 2 hell,every thing else is legal and fine,she is even stil 2 suportive of u corupt cops,even after shes experienced the coruption and un earthed a shit load of coruption there.she stil has faith,maybe she fell or is geting old.u guys r crimnal thug gang

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •