Lawsuit... New one - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Robles is scared of his own shadow. How he made it this far as a cop is mind BLOWING

Unregistered

Lawsuit

All these "Attorneys " on here running their soup coolers are one of the main reasons people do not like the police. You are eating your own, you idiots. I know you are legal experts and have testified in well over a 1,000 cases so your training,knowledge and experience means you already know the case strategy and what is going to be outcome. I assume the attorneys have consulted all of the people who have made these comments and have already come to the same decision, because you people know everything, all we have to do is read your childish comments

The majority of the post are from cry babies, Nicky New Guys who have never done any real police work or investigations into anything, they take the call and move onto the next call. This is not Facebook or Twitter. If you feel so vial about these issues talk to the people who can fix them, grow up and look at youself, or that's right-you know it all. Go tell the person to their face what you have to say, you WON't, because it is safer to do it from a computer or your life line (your phone dummy)

There are good police officers in FMPD, if it is so bad here, As great police officers posting here about all the issues and fellow officers, please resign and go to another department or maybe another profession, because I guess a lot of other departments are knocking down your door and begging you to join their department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All these "Attorneys " on here running their soup coolers are one of the main reasons people do not like the police. You are eating your own, you idiots. I know you are legal experts and have testified in well over a 1,000 cases so your training,knowledge and experience means you already know the case strategy and what is going to be outcome. I assume the attorneys have consulted all of the people who have made these comments and have already come to the same decision, because you people know everything, all we have to do is read your childish comments

The majority of the post are from cry babies, Nicky New Guys who have never done any real police work or investigations into anything, they take the call and move onto the next call. This is not Facebook or Twitter. If you feel so vial about these issues talk to the people who can fix them, grow up and look at youself, or that's right-you know it all. Go tell the person to their face what you have to say, you WON't, because it is safer to do it from a computer or your life line (your phone dummy)

There are good police officers in FMPD, if it is so bad here, As great police officers posting here about all the issues and fellow officers, please resign and go to another department or maybe another profession, because I guess a lot of other departments are knocking down your door and begging you to join their department.
    Why should we do that you weekend warrior. I can come on here and write what I want and then get a reaction from an idiot like you. This is the only thing that you know how to do and I bet you are a half-as@ cop. Maybe you should blame some of us (police) for giving everybody reasons to come her and post. Isnt it crazy how popular this site is, and even more so that YOU commented
    It must have gotten your attention

later delta boy, we are all awaiting your glorious reply.

Unregistered
    Robles has always been decent to me any time I’ve ever worked with him. He goes about his work and doesn’t bother anyone. Maybe if he sent out a few more look at me emails and had a email signature with 6 lines you d-bags would defend him. The bashing on here is a bit ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never ending just get a job
    Why, when we have bozos like these 2 gmod personnel that will pay them.
    Sounds like we need to step up our training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12