Lawsuit... New one
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lawsuit... New one

Robles! Will someone finally teach this dude how to establish some probable cause?

Unregistered
    Omg. “He tried to touch me”. Now we’re gonna have an inservice day on the difference between a handshake and an unlawful touch.

Unregistered
    As always another officer has to show up to handle His calls for him. He couldn’t even start the car for the dog without another officer doing it for him. Good god and we put him in SRO to protect our children. What if a student wants to shake hands, will they get tased

Unregistered
    Another dumb bar resident looking for a pay day

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another dumb bar resident looking for a pay day

Yep..and looks like he will get paid..But you really have to ask yourself, which one(s) are really the dummys.

Unregistered
    Yep..and looks like he will get paid..But you really have to ask yourself, which one(s) are really the dummys.
    I definitely saw one dumbie on the video, it was the idiot at the cash register not buying any products, just causing a disturbance as usual. I did see one newer cop that didn’t really need to taze the idiot because he was running back into the store. Easily could of just followed him and arrested him. No matter how much money the city settles with this idiot citizen, the pimple on my ass cheek has a higher IQ

Unregistered
    I definitely saw one dumbie on the video, it was the idiot at the cash register not buying any products, just causing a disturbance as usual. I did see one newer cop that didn’t really need to taze the idiot because he was running back into the store. Easily could of just followed him and arrested him. No matter how much money the city settles with this idiot citizen, the pimple on my ass cheek has a higher IQ
    Followed him in and arrested him for what? If I am not mistaken, a crime had not been committed, just because he is standing at a counter doing nothing doesnt mean a thing. I dont think that he broke any law and I believe that the judge thought along the same lines. The days of making up your own charges is over-it will come back and bite you in your overweight flabby as?

Unregistered
    One filed, and the Jermaine Dampier case dismissed.
    Dumbar folks just wasting the city and courts time.
    Never ending just get a job

Unregistered
    Never ending just get a job
    Just think...Soon when the city settles, and they will, this guy will make more money than you for less work

Unregistered
    Just think...Soon when the city settles, and they will, this guy will make more money than you for less work
    This lawsuit will get TOSSED in the garbage so that the DUMBAR garbage men take it to the BUCKINGHAM INCINERATOR 🤣🤣🤣

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast