Big Chief Dan Simovich - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bob has major hair envy.

Unregistered
    Porcelain veneers are preferable for correcting issues of shape or color and can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years. They can cost anywhere from $800 to $2,000 per tooth,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Porcelain veneers are preferable for correcting issues of shape or color and can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years. They can cost anywhere from $800 to $2,000 per tooth,
    If Big Chief DS can afford an $80k truck he can afford to get his teeth fixed. And a good supply of toothpaste and mouthwash.

Unregistered
    I wonder if the Sheriff has ever heard Dan talk about how he hired, fired, suspended or demoted ___________. Like he runs the place.

Unregistered
    I wonder if the Sheriff has ever heard Dan talk about how he hired, fired, suspended or demoted ___________. Like he runs the place.
    DS thinks Bob is just a public relations political hack so he runs the place. The truth is the agency could run perfectly well without these two morons, and a few others like GS, etc. etc.

Unregistered
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDJe3o9BD_s

Unregistered
    Hey folks, if you ever wondered why you have to carry a big ole piece of shit like an Adams Arms AR15, thank big Dan. We went from top ten brands like Bushmaster and Rock River to a brand no one ever heard of. And the cost of Colt, Sig, FN were all within or below the price of Adams Arms. Look at anyone who fields AR’s in combat situations, as military contractors or on the street as a cop, they aren’t pushing Adams Arms. I wonder what caused this catastrophe.

Unregistered
    Hey folks, if you ever wondered why you have to carry a big ole piece of shit like an Adams Arms AR15, thank big Dan. We went from top ten brands like Bushmaster and Rock River to a brand no one ever heard of. And the cost of Colt, Sig, FN were all within or below the price of Adams Arms. Look at anyone who fields AR’s in combat situations, as military contractors or on the street as a cop, they aren’t pushing Adams Arms. I wonder what caused this catastrophe.
    Wonder how much DS got paid under the table to use agency money to buy Adams Arms AR-15s. Another elephant in the room which Bob is ignoring.

Unregistered
    That's why DS can afford those expensive trucks and boats.

Unregistered
    Could Dan make a run for Sheriff? He runs this place, or so he says all the time. Shit. He’s got Lil Larry coming back as an Ass Chief. Slick Sean can come back six months after he ejects (If his wife lets him). That way he can help his newly hired son’s career. Shit. I see Sheriff Dan. Chief Sean. Ass Chief Larry and Ass Chief Rich. Oh Jesus. Why can’t they all get DUI’s? Please God make it happen. George could be the Greek Deputy Liaison. Wait, he already does that. We are screwed.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast