Big Chief Dan Simovich - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was dead wood at the jail.
    Dead wood? I would be on 46 watch if I had to transfer from the road to the jail.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget the sweet deal on the boat, or was it just free storage, after the Marine Unit bought certain boats froma local dealer. Typical NY mentality, greasing palms, getting free shit.

Unregistered
    I’m surprised TBT doesn’t run with a story on this. A double dipping has been who has used his government position to possibly gain in his personal finances. It wouldn’t be hard to do. I’d start with Adams Arms and George, Sean, Dan and Rich. There has to be a record of the firearms transfer from AA to either PCSO (which is legal) or to a FFL. Either way there is a record of the ATF form. And obviously PCSO left Rock River as a vendor for AR15’s for Adams Arms. And there was no reason to do so. RR is a solid platform used nationally. And no one involved in AR’s is singing the praises of AA ever. They’re mediocre at best. And one firing pin sheered in half and another AR went full auto. That’s just the tip of the ice berg. I’m surprised Bob tolerates Dans antics. So much for transparency. Like that was ever a thing.

Unregistered
    What about Dan using his position to get the G4S contract for transportation without putting that out to other vendors for bid and then in return for his dirty deeds G4S gives him a six-figure job when he retires.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget the sweet deal on the boat, or was it just free storage, after the Marine Unit bought certain boats froma local dealer. Typical NY mentality, greasing palms, getting free shit.
    According to the General Orders it is a violation to use your sworn position as a LEO for personal gains of any kind. Does this apply to every employee or is command staff exempt or is it up to Bob's discretion? Aside from the General Orders, this is also an ethical conflict of interest. Not that any command staff pays attention to their own ethics around here.

Unregistered
    What about Dan using his position to get the G4S contract for transportation without putting that out to other vendors for bid and then in return for his dirty deeds G4S gives him a six-figure job when he retires.
    For bid? What do you mean like a public request for proposal or request for quote? Well I bet that Bob’s General
    counsel would argue that the arcane Florida Law for public bids does not apply to a sheriff’s office. FSS 287 covers this. This is ignored at PCSO. Adams Arms is just one example of that.

Unregistered
    If it wasn't for Bob taking Simovich back to double-dip, he would have moved back to New-York to work in a bakery shop making bagels with cream cheese and lox, or in a deli selling corned beef sandwiches with pickles. Same with Steffen, his real skill is making gyros and Greek salads so he would have ended up a cook in some restaurant in Tarpon Springs.

Unregistered
    The agency couldn't function without him.

Unregistered
    The agency couldn't function without him.
    If the sheriff, his chiefs and the colonel would just disappear one day it would not affect the agency one bit except for the money saved on payroll.

Unregistered
    Same few jealous clowns talking to themselves again. Right Tripp? You are an fking POS.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast