Big Chief Dan Simovich
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Big Chief Dan Simovich

If anyone else talked or acted like Dan Simovich they would be fired.

“I don’t pay you to .......”. A line often used by this fraudster. Dan, you have never paid anyone anything. Because you have never been the sheriff. Your name does not appear on anyone’s paycheck. And I doubt you have checked anything payroll related in the last twenty years.

“I remember when I hired ......”. Another line Dan loves to use. Dan, you have never hired anyone ever. Because you have never been sheriff. The best you have done is recommend hiring someone just like countless others who have sat on oral boards. None of them ever claim to have hired anyone though, just you.

“I run the day to day operations at the Sheriff’s Office.....”. Hahahahha. On what day does that happen? Day to day operations, my ass. At best Dan delegates things down. And what’s funny is that Dan, Sean and George could take off for a month and nothing would stop. In fact all sorts of shit would actually get done without them.

“I paid ______ dollars for _______.” Wow! You spent over $80k for a truck? What a tool! You spent over $600k for your house? You are so special!!!! What drives a man who draws about $110,000 a year from FRS, has about $500,000 from drop and makes $140,000 a year to brag about it to people who don’t make six figures? I’m guessing a sensitive ego.

What he has done is created a bullshit niche for himself pretending he knows what he is
    doing. It’s easy to appear like you know it all when you are in the second highest position in the agency. That position of referent power is the only thing that gives you swagger. Without it you are a loud mouth know it all New Yorker who didn’t do shit as a cop.

And if only a tenth of what you have said to employees was ever recorded you would be fired. If anyone else talked you or acted like you they’d be gone. Oh and good job purging CAC!!! I’m sure you did all that yourself. Keeping the ranks inexperienced and living in fear of career suicide is a great way to make it look like you know everything. Isn’t Narvotics due for a purge? I give it six months. Then the jail. Then patrol. It’s the circle of life under Big Dan.

How’s that Adams Arms AR working for you? 7.62 right? Nice. I bet you got a good deal on it from Bob White.

Unregistered
    DS threatened a friend of mine with physical violence and challenged him to a fight during an ARB. My friend is at least 20 years younger and 40 lbs heavier because he goes to the gym on a regular basis so DS was hallucinating if he really thought he could take him.

If DS had any brains he'd have retired a long time ago instead of working for G4S and returning to the agency to kiss Bob's butt for a few extra bucks. Obviously he is not a good manager of his money so he certainly can't manage the agency's budget and day to day operations as he often brags. If he continues to buy $80k trucks and other expensive toys he will never retire, he will be cruising the SAB hallways with a walker. Smart people retired from the agency and never looked back. They are enjoying their retirements, hobbies, friends and families.

Unregistered
    About 4 months of his income can buy that truck. What did he buy?

Unregistered
    Halle is the same way - he used to brag that his SUV cost more than Simovich's truck. He would frequently show off his $800 alligator briefcase when he was jail colonel.

Unregistered
    Say what you want about Halle. He has been awesome for us in patrol. He is soooooooo much better than the stache.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DS threatened a friend of mine with physical violence and challenged him to a fight during an ARB. My friend is at least 20 years younger and 40 lbs heavier because he goes to the gym on a regular basis so DS was hallucinating if he really thought he could take him.
    What would have been great was if your friend had nothing to lose and accepted the challenge. Big D would've had to go change his depends. I imagine it would've looked like this.

Unregistered
    Say what you want about Halle. He has been awesome for us in patrol. He is soooooooo much better than the stache.
    Absolute truth! Pay Halle more.

Unregistered
    He was dead wood at the jail.

Unregistered
    Steffen, Simovich, Halle and a few others are useless geriatrics who should have retired long ago.

Unregistered
    Someone should start a pool on how long the head honchos live once they do retire. I'm betting on short and miserable lives for all of them.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast