Big Chief Dan Simovich - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    When you’re an office ***** what’s to risk? These asshats don’t wear uniforms so they won’t have to take any law enforcement action by accident. Why leave unless you get fired or want to? If being hated was a reason Dan Simovich would have left for good decades ago. But apparently he holds secret information on how to run a law enforcement agency. You know what they say, those who can’t do, bullshit everyone into believing you know things for a living.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you’re an office ***** what’s to risk? These asshats don’t wear uniforms so they won’t have to take any law enforcement action by accident. Why leave unless you get fired or want to? If being hated was a reason Dan Simovich would have left for good decades ago. But apparently he holds secret information on how to run a law enforcement agency. You know what they say, those who can’t do, bullshit everyone into believing you know things for a living.
    2-3 months after DS and GS retire nobody will know or mention their names. Straight into into the dustbin of ancient history. Legends in their own minds.

Unregistered
    Hell, 2 - 3 minutes after they retire no one will care what they do. Sadly Sean goes sooner than the two greezers. George can write another book on supervising. I would call it “How to Cover Your Ass and Look Efficient”. Chapters would include “What does that mean?”, “This Is The First I’ve Heard That” and “The Power of a Poker Face”. Sean could give seminars on how to destroy motivated people. And he could definitely speak as an expert on “The Ballistics of Conventional 9mm Rounds and Kitchen Appliances”. And Dan can give speeches on “The Art of Knowing Without Knowing”. He knows plenty, but can BS his way through a lot of things too. Maybe a book on backroom deals called “Hiding In Plain Sight”.

Unregistered
    All of them need to go including Bob in order to have beneficial changes in this agency.

Unregistered
    With all the high dollar steak houses that they frequent in the area like Charlie's in Tampa for example. Maybe they will start falling out from heart disease.

Unregistered
    With all the high dollar steak houses that they frequent in the area like Charlie's in Tampa for example. Maybe they will start falling out from heart disease

Unregistered
    With all the high dollar steak houses that they frequent in the area like Charlie's in Tampa for example. Maybe they will start falling out from heart disease
    Is the "Old Yellow Teeth" baldy retiring soon? How about George "Gyro" Steffen? They must be about social security age. How much double-dipping is enough? Over the top greed.

Unregistered
    Owning new high end trucks and eating out at Charley's steak house gets expensive.

Unregistered
    Owning new high end trucks and eating out at Charley's steak house gets expensive.
    There is an old saying in Texas: "Big hat, no cattle."

Unregistered
    If anyone else talked or acted like Dan Simovich they would be fired.

“I don’t pay you to .......”. A line often used by this fraudster. Dan, you have never paid anyone anything. Because you have never been the sheriff. Your name does not appear on anyone’s paycheck. And I doubt you have checked anything payroll related in the last twenty years.

“I remember when I hired ......”. Another line Dan loves to use. Dan, you have never hired anyone ever. Because you have never been sheriff. The best you have done is recommend hiring someone just like countless others who have sat on oral boards. None of them ever claim to have hired anyone though, just you.

“I run the day to day operations at the Sheriff’s Office.....”. Hahahahha. On what day does that happen? Day to day operations, my ass. At best Dan delegates things down. And what’s funny is that Dan, Sean and George could take off for a month and nothing would stop. In fact all sorts of shit would actually get done without them.

“I paid ______ dollars for _______.” Wow! You spent over $80k for a truck? What a tool! You spent over $600k for your house? You are so special!!!! What drives a man who draws about $110,000 a year from FRS, has about $500,000 from drop and makes $140,000 a year to brag about it to people who don’t make six figures? I’m guessing a sensitive ego.

What he has done is created a bullshit niche for himself pretending he knows what he is
    doing. It’s easy to appear like you know it all when you are in the second highest position in the agency. That position of referent power is the only thing that gives you swagger. Without it you are a loud mouth know it all New Yorker who didn’t do shit as a cop.

And if only a tenth of what you have said to employees was ever recorded you would be fired. If anyone else talked you or acted like you they’d be gone. Oh and good job purging CAC!!! I’m sure you did all that yourself. Keeping the ranks inexperienced and living in fear of career suicide is a great way to make it look like you know everything. Isn’t Narvotics due for a purge? I give it six months. Then the jail. Then patrol. It’s the circle of life under Big Dan.

How’s that Adams Arms AR working for you? 7.62 right? Nice. I bet you got a good deal on it from Bob White.
    This was accurate. And the Adams Arms thing at the end, accurate.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast