Big Chief Dan Simovich - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could Dan make a run for Sheriff? He runs this place, or so he says all the time. Shit. He’s got Lil Larry coming back as an Ass Chief. Slick Sean can come back six months after he ejects (If his wife lets him). That way he can help his newly hired son’s career. Shit. I see Sheriff Dan. Chief Sean. Ass Chief Larry and Ass Chief Rich. Oh Jesus. Why can’t they all get DUI’s? Please God make it happen. George could be the Greek Deputy Liaison. Wait, he already does that. We are screwed.
    Anybody with a double dip paycheck could not be elected. Bob orchestrated them into those double dipping positions NOT to buy them off, but to make them repugnant to the voters. Remember Bob himself made a big deal out of Rice receiving a double dip salary if he came back and Rice stated he would donate it, but it would still be paid out in his name and the taxpayer funds gone even if he did. Nobody collecting two taxpayer paid paychecks can get elected in Pinellas. Voters won't have it.

Unregistered
    Could Dan make a run for Sheriff? He runs this place, or so he says all the time. Shit. He’s got Lil Larry coming back as an Ass Chief. Slick Sean can come back six months after he ejects (If his wife lets him). That way he can help his newly hired son’s career. Shit. I see Sheriff Dan. Chief Sean. Ass Chief Larry and Ass Chief Rich. Oh Jesus. Why can’t they all get DUI’s? Please God make it happen. George could be the Greek Deputy Liaison. Wait, he already does that. We are screwed.
    Hey guys look...it’s little whiny ***** #3 back again for more complaining. Hey whiny ***** #3...maybe your girl can be the liaison for male deputies and service all of us....wait, she already does that. We are screwed (literally)

Unregistered
    Hey guys look...it’s little whiny ***** #3 back again for more complaining. Hey whiny ***** #3...maybe your girl can be the liaison for male deputies and service all of us....wait, she already does that. We are screwed (literally)
    Are you like 12 years old?

Unregistered
    Hahahah hahah. Actually wasn’t your wife the morale liaison for patrol before you married her? I’ll juat let that linger. It could apply to so many people who think they are important now.

Unregistered
    Hahahah hahah. Actually wasn’t your wife the morale liaison for patrol before you married her? I’ll juat let that linger. It could apply to so many people who think they are important now.
    Yes she was and the word is, he had to slap a 2X4 to his ass to keep him from falling in.

Unregistered
    Yes she was and the word is, he had to slap a 2X4 to his ass to keep him from falling in.
    Hey, watch that talk, Sean gets upset when you reference Kim!

Unregistered
    How dare any of you even think impure thoughts about an executive staff member’s spouse!!!!! It can happen to you normal people. But when you cross into FBINA Land and you have crossed a line mister!!!! And you can’t blame a man when he just can’t please his wife. I guess that’s what happens when you marry your job first.

Unregistered
    How dare any of you even think impure thoughts about an executive staff member’s spouse!!!!! It can happen to you normal people. But when you cross into FBINA Land and you have crossed a line mister!!!! And you can’t blame a man when he just can’t please his wife. I guess that’s what happens when you marry your job first.
    Speaking of being married to their jobs and can't please their wives, those double-dipping old goats, DS and GS, are all about money. They should have retired to make room for the rising stars like Jowell and Danzig.

Unregistered
    They have nothing to lose. They sit in an air conditioned office for six figures on top of six figure pension pay outs. Why leave? They don’t have to make any hard decisions. They don’t have to do anything physically intensive. They rarely wear a uniform and when they do it’s for show only. I would bet they don’t have handcuffs on their belt. It’s been decades since either has made an arrest. And they have about a zero percent chance of any duty related injuries. The hardest decision they make is where to eat lunch.

This what we are in store for. Jowell retires in less than one year. Larry Nalven does too. Danzig will move up to an Ass Chief position. After the six month sellers ruin required by FRS Sean will come back and replace Dan as Chief Deputy. Larry will take whatever spot Danzig had as an Ass Chief and Danzig will move into the other Ass Chief spot. Sean will cling to Chief Deputy until Bob decides on a higher office. Then, God help us all, stupid ass Sean Jowell will run for Sheriff. That is unless Bob wills it to him through a governor appointment first. Then all the remaining talent in this zoo will retire as soon as they can.

Unregistered
    How about when Car 1 is off or out of town? Dan slides into Bob's parking spot for the day or days, and walks around all day saying "I am the sheriff, I am the sheriff, that's right people, I am the sheriff".

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast