Going back to Glock?

Unregistered

Going back to Glock?

I was told by one of the area"s top Firearms dealers that HCSO is returning to Glock with model 45 in 9mm as the service issue
    weapon. Any conformation?

Unregistered
    It doesn't make sense to use the compact 45 over the full size 17, the weight difference with a loaded magazine is around 3 ounces between the two.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn't make sense to use the compact 45 over the full size 17, the weight difference with a loaded magazine is around 3 ounces between the two.
    Follow the trail! Somebody is making out on this deal just like when the agency went to the FN!

Unregistered
    I was told by one of the area"s top Firearms dealers that HCSO is returning to Glock with model 45 in 9mm as the service issue
    weapon. Any conformation?
    If you are a deputy here, you already have confirmation. Read your emails.

Unregistered
    OP and respondent are not deputies, lets move on

Unregistered
    Follow the trail! Somebody is making out on this deal just like when the agency went to the FN!
    This right here. Its all about money, business, wheeling, and dealing. This decision has absolutely nothing to do with officer safety, public safety, and so on... Its easy to wheel and deal and spend money. Truly making real decisions that actually makes things better is way too hard. Guns, patches, decals, light bars, computers, too easy. The more things change, the more things stay the same. Make a decision and stick with it. Stop following the trends. The last 15 years have been insane with gun fads. Make a decision. Now imagine all our other policy under this same mentality. No one even knows what to think or do anymore. Too many chiefs. Too many pet projects. To many people trying to get noticed by making changes that require no balls. Set a trend, dont follow it.

Unregistered
    This right here. Its all about money, business, wheeling, and dealing. This decision has absolutely nothing to do with officer safety, public safety, and so on... Its easy to wheel and deal and spend money. Truly making real decisions that actually makes things better is way too hard. Guns, patches, decals, light bars, computers, too easy. The more things change, the more things stay the same. Make a decision and stick with it. Stop following the trends. The last 15 years have been insane with gun fads. Make a decision. Now imagine all our other policy under this same mentality. No one even knows what to think or do anymore. Too many chiefs. Too many pet projects. To many people trying to get noticed by making changes that require no balls. Set a trend, dont follow it.
    Hahaha I love how miserable you are. Must suck to live in your skin.

Unregistered
    Original post by retired deputy. I carried my own Glock in 357 Sig caliber. SERIOUS stopping power.

Unregistered
    Original post by retired deputy. I carried my own Glock in 357 Sig caliber. SERIOUS stopping power.
    Nobody gives a $hit.

Unregistered
    Nobody gives a $hit.
    ALERT-a Troll has entered!