Hola - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hola

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do speak english obviously I am not fluent considering I just came from Cuba but I am trying my best to better myself in this country.
    Wonderful. Just what we need. More Cubans washing up onshore who want to be Hialeah cops.

Unregistered

Cabeza de morronga

Wonderful. Just what we need. More Cubans washing up onshore who want to be Hialeah cops.
    If you dont like it, I think you need to find another department, because JAYALIA was built by Cubans for the Cubans. 😘

Unregistered
    If you dont like it, I think you need to find another department, because JAYALIA was built by Cubans for the Cubans. 😘
    Both Jayalia and the cops who serve them are, or are descendants of, criminals emptied from Castro's prisons. I don't think a gringo chief would be getting away with shaking down the strip clubs and chop shops like Velazquez does.

Unregistered
    Relax Sector 4 Commander..... We all know your Ingles sin Barreras is slowly but surely kicking in. No cojas lucha compadre.
    El muy famoso commander envio a la secretaria 33 que tenia para otra estacion para evitar los chismes. De madre el tipo ese. En okee lo veian a cada rato. Portate bien acere, deja esa jevita quieta.

Unregistered
    Both Jayalia and the cops who serve them are, or are descendants of, criminals emptied from Castro's prisons. I don't think a gringo chief would be getting away with shaking down the strip clubs and chop shops like Velazquez does.
    lets not forget the payola sergio get for keeping sgt menocal out of prison and out of trouble

Unregistered
    Banana boat?
    Hold it. You got wrong guy. I don't come off no banana boat. You're thinking of someone else.

Unregistered
    El muy famoso commander envio a la secretaria 33 que tenia para otra estacion para evitar los chismes. De madre el tipo ese. En okee lo veian a cada rato. Portate bien acere, deja esa jevita quieta.
    Which commander is that?

Unregistered

What do you know?

I would love to see some evidence.

Unregistered
    Que salga el desgraciadoooooooooooooo! ahhahahhah

Unregistered
    Which commander is that?
    La Tijera acere

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast