Hola - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hola

Unregistered
    Wow!! Idiots, don't you get what happens when a gringo tries to be a chief of police in Hialeah?? They go to other departments to die after a very nice santeria ritual. Ask Overton's widow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow!! Idiots, don't you get what happens when a gringo tries to be a chief of police in Hialeah?? They go to other departments to die after a very nice santeria ritual. Ask Overton's widow.
    At least Overton put the department first and died with honor. Unlike the current chief obsessed with shaking down the strip clubs and chop shops and linking our agency's reputation as one that protects child molester cops.

Unregistered
    Died with honor!! Overton was a piece of art that destroyed the civil service promotions to help his friends. Glad his gone.

Archangel

" The truth? You can't handle the truth!"

I would love to see some evidence.
    Well if you had some ballz and weren't so terrified of Velasquez the evidence is out there for everyone to see.

Former Porky's manager Tony Galeota stated that every other month an envelope filled with $25,000 was delivered to Hialeah police and politicians. Evidence suggest that the recipients were Sergio Velasquez and Carlos Hernandez.

Velasquez was also taking payola from mobsters Raul Sosa Jr and Raul Sosa Sr who were recently arrested by the FBI for money laundering and bribery. Velasquez did everything he could to thwart the prosecution including taking time off of work to testify as to their good character. The fact that Sosa threatened a cop with a firearm evidently had no impact on Sergio's character assessment.

And with the above information in mind it's not too hard to figure out why he permanently spiked the Menocal investigation using the 180 day rule. I'm sure the Menocal family rewarded Sergio handsomely.

This evidence isn't hard to find. But than again go run your calls and keep your nose out where it doesn't belong. Sheep.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Well if you had some ballz and weren't so terrified of Velasquez the evidence is out there for everyone to see.

Former Porky's manager Tony Galeota stated that every other month an envelope filled with $25,000 was delivered to Hialeah police and politicians. Evidence suggest that the recipients were Sergio Velasquez and Carlos Hernandez.

Velasquez was also taking payola from mobsters Raul Sosa Jr and Raul Sosa Sr who were recently arrested by the FBI for money laundering and bribery. Velasquez did everything he could to thwart the prosecution including taking time off of work to testify as to their good character. The fact that Sosa threatened a cop with a firearm evidently had no impact on Sergio's character assessment.

And with the above information in mind it's not too hard to figure out why he permanently spiked the Menocal investigation using the 180 day rule. I'm sure the Menocal family rewarded Sergio handsomely.

This evidence isn't hard to find. But than again go run your calls and keep your nose out where it doesn't belong. Sheep.

Archangela..... Since you're so convinced.... Go ahead and present that evidence yourself. Otherwise you're just another SHEEP.

Unregistered

Question

Application process
    Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. Im currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didnt even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.

Unregistered
    Are you a you a female with a fat culo and you don’t respect yourself? Then you will be hooked up don’t worry...

Unregistered
    Are you a you a female with a fat culo and you don’t respect yourself? Then you will be hooked up don’t worry...
    What fat culo female are we talking about here ????

Unregistered
    Application process
    Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. I'm currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didn't even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.
    Yes you do! You were, after all arrested. But don't worry, an aspirant who can properly spell "nolle prosequi" and explain what it means, might be overly qualified. Research your options, still in the end, this is "Sweet Home Hialeah," Enjoy!

Nolle Prosequi, or as it is too frequently cited by our State Attorney's Office, "Nolle Prosed," is Latin for "we shall no longer prosecute," which is a declaration made to the judge, by a prosecutor in a criminal case (or by a plaintiff in a civil lawsuit) either before or during trial, meaning the case against the defendant is being dropped.

https://youtu.be/knvUE5OOqYY

Unregistered
    What fat culo female are we talking about here ????
    Yes that’s for sure!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123