Randy Parmer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randy Parmer

Unregistered

Randy Parmer

Who is this guy?

Unregistered
    He’s gone now. Short lived captain. Who’s next in line for margate? Captain holly?

Unregistered
    Why don’t they just give it to LT tommy. He was basically captain the whole time Parmer was there, and I guarantee he’ll be acting again so why not just give it to the man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don’t they just give it to LT tommy. He was basically captain the whole time Parmer was there, and I guarantee he’ll be acting again so why not just give it to the man.
    My bet is he doesn't want it. There is the problem. When you have people that don't want to promote that should be very telling about the health of the agency.

Unregistered
    Why would any LT promote ? It’s not much more money and you no longer have protections nd can be asked to leave at anytime without any reason

Unregistered
    Why would any LT promote ? It’s not much more money and you no longer have protections nd can be asked to leave at anytime without any reason
    15k more and SES status to deal with the two bat**** crazy Majors and poor executive level leaders that only hinder progress and make our jobs harder. Nope!

Unregistered
    15k???? The majority of the LTs have been around a while meaning they have gotten a few 5 or 3 % raises so in reality for mos rod them promoting to captain would barely be a pay raise.

Unregistered
    15k???? The majority of the LTs have been around a while meaning they have gotten a few 5 or 3 % raises so in reality for mos rod them promoting to captain would barely be a pay raise.
    Exactly! And for some it would be a pay cut.

Unregistered
    15k more and SES status to deal with the two bat**** crazy Majors and poor executive level leaders that only hinder progress and make our jobs harder. Nope!
    two?? I read chronicle and your north major seem to be doing non AB&T stuff all week every week

Unregistered
    two?? I read chronicle and your north major seem to be doing non AB&T stuff all week every week
    The illusion of work is still work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast