Kost will be on at 7pm.
    Today? 3.5.19?

Is this the link? https://www.mysuncoast.com/live/

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today? 3.5.19?

Is this the link? https://www.mysuncoast.com/live/
    Did not get to see the whole thing, but will try to watch it in its entirety, if it is saved at WWSB.

John was too nervous and kept shuffling papers and constantly putting glasses on and off. John needs to relax more, in order to be more articulable and convincing. Nervousness impeded his ability to express what he really wanted to convey. Nervousness destroyed his ability to communicate to the camera.

Paul had Knight's soundbites memorized. Paul excelled at:
    • Misconstrued soundbites that sound good: they are more important than accuracy.
    • False soundbites that sounds good and seem logical (to outsiders who don't know any better) are better than truthful, long winded explanations that confuses civilians.

Scored Public Debate:
    • +1 Knight
    • 0 Kost

Rooting for:
    • 0 Knight
    • +1 Kost

Unregistered
    Did not get to see the whole thing, but will try to watch it in its entirety, if it is saved at WWSB.

John was too nervous and kept shuffling papers and constantly putting glasses on and off. John needs to relax more, in order to be more articulable and convincing. Nervousness impeded his ability to express what he really wanted to convey. Nervousness destroyed his ability to communicate to the camera.

Paul had Knight's soundbites memorized. Paul excelled at:
    • Misconstrued soundbites that sound good: they are more important than accuracy.
    • False soundbites that sounds good and seem logical (to outsiders who don't know any better) are better than truthful, long winded explanations that confuses civilians.

Scored Public Debate:
    • +1 Knight
    • 0 Kost

Rooting for:
    • 0 Knight
    • +1 Kost
    I disagree Paul was so nervous I felt bad for the guy. You could tell he did not want to be there. His body language said it all. His voice was shakey he stuttered etc. leaning back in the chair crossing his arms. All the signs we were all taught. Sorry Paul in my opinion you just lost that one. The reason he was nervous is because he simply does not believe what he is selling. Kost on the other hand was passionate and angered.

Kost made all the good points and finally in the end... any person can see he won the debate. Favorite lines. John stop trowing things at me. LMFAO. Also the host even laughed when Kost stated "oh so identity theft no longer happens now in South County..?"

Remember this was only John's first appearance and there will be more. It is time to take back our Sheriff's Office from the men who stole it. To the staffers that have taken sides with Knight. If Kost runs ya'll might want to download Indeed. There is a real possibility that Knight might actually have to earn his spot this time around. Non essential personnel will no longer be needed. I am sure John can do his own Facebook posts and save the taxpayers $70,000 by putting another set of boots on the ground in "you know one of those green and white things". LMFAO ROFL

Unregistered

I know who

Who has this guy ever gotten along with? No local agencies, feds, schools, and courts want anything to do with him. Seriously, this guy is not a likable person. If he wasn’t the sheriff nobody would give him the time of day.
    Well clearly Hoffman, Richard and Goatlick have their collective noses right up Knights Brown Eye.

Unregistered
    SSO employees comprise about 1% of 1% of the county population, which is not enough votes to swing an election away from an incumbent. It will take dirt, an indictment or an arrest of incumbent Knight to swing an election away from him. Will I vote for John? Of course, but that's not the political point. These are cold hard facts in a cold cruel political world that the GOP has tightly controlled in southwest Florida. Just ask Joe Gruters, Eric Robinson and Mr. Tom Knight. Is Knight warped, conniving and dishonest? Yes of course he is, but again, that's not the political point.

Unregistered

Oh brother!

What you are describing is a technical nuance that can only be understood by people who have worked the road in Sarasota County. Knight has never worked the road here, so he is completely oblivious to what you are describing. Knight's perspective appears to be exclusively financial and not operational. For example:
    1. SROs are costing too much, so get rid of them (even though the school board paid half their salaries).
    2. The south county jail is costing too much, so he abolished it.
    3. Court security is costing too much, so he abandoned security at the Clerk of Court building.
    4. South county operations are costing too much, so he disbanded all of it.
    5. Etc.

Knight has never worked the road here, so he genuinely does not understand how law enforcement operations work here. He is clueless. That is not said as an insult, but it's just a fact. Kurt Hoffman is no different. These are not insults. these are facts.
    I bet that ass clown would not have passed field training. I've heard him try and call out a X50. He sounds like a goof ball. Drop dead Tom

Unregistered

Paul needs to fart to deflate that fat face

I disagree Paul was so nervous I felt bad for the guy. You could tell he did not want to be there. His body language said it all. His voice was shakey he stuttered etc. leaning back in the chair crossing his arms. All the signs we were all taught. Sorry Paul in my opinion you just lost that one. The reason he was nervous is because he simply does not believe what he is selling. Kost on the other hand was passionate and angered.

Kost made all the good points and finally in the end... any person can see he won the debate. Favorite lines. John stop trowing things at me. LMFAO. Also the host even laughed when Kost stated "oh so identity theft no longer happens now in South County..?"

Remember this was only John's first appearance and there will be more. It is time to take back our Sheriff's Office from the men who stole it. To the staffers that have taken sides with Knight. If Kost runs ya'll might want to download Indeed. There is a real possibility that Knight might actually have to earn his spot this time around. Non essential personnel will no longer be needed. I am sure John can do his own Facebook posts and save the taxpayers $70,000 by putting another set of boots on the ground in "you know one of those green and white things". LMFAO ROFL
    The last time I saw a face like Paul's, was on a Iodine bottle. Fat POS

Unregistered
    I think the best part of the night was when the cameras were off them after their segment of the show was done....I’m guessing it got ugly behind the scenes after “threats” were issued.

Unregistered
    Discussion starts about the 30:00 min mark
    http://www.mysuncoast.com/video/2019...ws-pm-march-5/

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast