Mdpd lowest morale ever - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Can you please take your meds. You sound like a bipolar, condescending blowhart. Please take your meds and go social distance in the corner. This department is doing very good and I’m just one of many happy people. If I had to take guess, your likely an unhappy person to start with. Go fix that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you please take your meds. You sound like a bipolar, condescending blowhart. Please take your meds and go social distance in the corner. This department is doing very good and I’m just one of many happy people. If I had to take guess, your likely an unhappy person to start with. Go fix that.
    If you’re so happy then why on a gossip sight? I think you’re secretly hating on the department and people because you don’t want to lose your weekends off and unlimited ot. That would make anyone “happy”.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you’re so happy then why on a gossip sight? I think you’re secretly hating on the department and people because you don’t want to lose your weekends off and unlimited ot. That would make anyone “happy”.
    Site or Sight? LOL

Unregistered
    yes, I also agree that PBA is not right. they are always wrong. but I can try to listen to music best earbuds under 20 . these are so good as compared to PBA

Unregistered
    Now tell me the OBA doesn’t Suck! What have Stahl, Jenkins ir David dine to Gelo the troops with this issue & it is a Ulcer for us Obviously!!! They DONT care!!! They care Oy about the $$$ & about themselves. NEVER have they openly or behind closed door meeting or stepped up to Leadership & asked it demanded change in our Favor. Timing is everything with the election coming up with your voice heard. Vote all three out when they have nobody to run they’ll allow us to pick our own later someone who’s not in it for the politics or the money. Dig deep on these guys. Do your homework. David ( kick backs) the. With Stahl (kick backs) Jenkins (corrupt kickbacks, theft, 54 amongst the beating he put on his wife). They are not for US!! It contributed to the shit treatment that we have gotten by not doing anything!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123