Russ D and Robert Kraft at jerk and tug

Unregistered

Russ D and Robert Kraft at jerk and tug

Thank you Russ! I am very 😌😌 relaxed now! Call meeeeee!

Unregistered

Russ starts his own threads

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Russ! I am very 😌😌 relaxed now! Call meeeeee!
    Poor low IQ loud mouth pathetic RD started his own thread about speaking at a function trashing all the sheriffs! Then when nobody responds RD answers himself as if he is a follower! ?? I know he didn't start this one or the robert kraft jerk and TUG! Hey loser russ, you tried to cuddle up to Sheriff Tony but he smelled your treasonous stench and groveling Obama like bowed head , and whimpering like a kicked dog Looking for a job, but he fired your azzzzzz!

Unregistereditson

Bad news

And now the 3 Amigos (Lamberti, Israel, and rookie Tony) will realize, a fired Russ, is much more dangerous than an employeed Russ. And like Lamberti learned, there is nothing you can do to stop him. 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

Coward two face.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditson View Post
    And now the 3 Amigos (Lamberti, Israel, and rookie Tony) will realize, a fired Russ, is much more dangerous than an employeed Russ. And like Lamberti learned, there is nothing you can do to stop him. 😂😂😂😂
    Pull your pants up Russ your mom may catch you on the internet again!
    You're really pissed that the TWO sheriff's saw through your stuttering twitching ramblings and FIRED you! That's a record russ! Now the one thing that you can't stand is finally happening! You are being marginalized! You don't care how many insults you get as long as somebody is talking about you, the biggest loser since your idol Hillary Rodham Clinton. You can post till your Herpes goes away but your a nobody out of work and OLD!

Unregisteredhedis
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pull your pants up Russ your mom may catch you on the internet again!
    You're really pissed that the TWO sheriff's saw through your stuttering twitching ramblings and FIRED you! That's a record russ! Now the one thing that you can't stand is finally happening! You are being marginalized! You don't care how many insults you get as long as somebody is talking about you, the biggest loser since your idol Hillary Rodham Clinton. You can post till your Herpes goes away but your a nobody out of work and OLD!
    The worlds best antagonist, russ Diperna, and you a simpleton for falling for it.

Unregistered

Simpletons

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhedis View Post
    The worlds best antagonist, russ Diperna, and you a simpleton for falling for it.
    Very clever Russ! You even posted this using an old cia trick! The double reverse! Ok Russ why don't you stop pretending its not you posting and have one of your geeek friends video record you trashing sheriff tony to his face tough guy. ........crickets. You don't have the balls!

Unregistered
    Russ go into the garage and fix the olsdmobile, Please! The Tahoe is gone. And it will be forever gone. You were trying to be a big shot and now your back to driving your old man’s car again. Sad.

It’s really sad when your pushing 60 and your broke and jobless and you wife has to pay the mortgage. Your now trying to convince Alzheimer’s patients how great you are. Pathetic, bro. Really pathetic. I wish you all the best. You need a ride in the Stingray along the beach to clear your head just let me know. I forgot I’m drunk and homeless, but I’m still here for you..... 😂😂😂