Working soon with you all

Unregistered

Working soon with you all

Just finalizing my benefits package then Ill be working with all of you on the road. I already told HR so this seems to be as good as a place as any to put the word out, I am already certified police officer so don't give me no hand me down cruisers, two years old the most or no more than 24k miles. I usually eat early on in my shift so please work your schedule around mine. I need all of you to handle your calls, please don't pretend to be busy or do a traffic stop once a call comes out. If everyone adheres to the couple of requests we will all get along fine. I bring with me 4 years of police experience, I will instruct you new guys on how to handle something you are unfamiliar with but please just don't make it a habit.

Oh, and BTW this is just a stepping stone in my career path. I might only be with you guys a short while so you ought to make the most of it.

Unregistered

Rookie got jokes

With that mentality good luck making probation...

Unregistered
    You guys don't pay sh!t and hardly no benefits. Im taking my talents elsewhere. Good luck.

Pete Ranzuli

Unregistered

Lol

Actually, the benefits are pretty good and the pay is competitive for Dade County; somewhere in the low 50’s starting, but easily into the 60’s and 70’s with the built in OT and details. There are a lot of shortcomings, but pay and benefits aren’t it. Good luck Pete, nobody cares.

Unregistered

Didn’t get through BG

Guess you got 07 in backgrounds. Take your talents to McDonald’s

Unregistered
    Does the department allow beards?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess you got 07 in backgrounds. Take your talents to McDonald’s
    Hey Buddy...Your cheap ass department recruited me. I was already about to get hired somewhere else and I thought Id give Miccosukee a shot. Im glad it didn't work out because I don't think I want to work with you people. Its all your loss and not mine. Like I said I have over 4 years of prior police experience and I look damn good in a uniform. I stay in shape by doing 100 sit-ups a night and have abs for days.

PR

Unregistered
    Over four years experience, pero papa! You practically graduated the explorer program lmao!