Done with: Bru's Room Pembroke Pines - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Coward two face.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Provided a private room for "the ousted lawman" to hold a fundraiser. Obviously, they don't need the business of those who oppose.

NOT Scott 2020
    I saw RS there with some blond i suppose is the swat dudes wife or ex wife. Major RS had some private talk with Scott and it appeared RS was hedgeing his bets on case Scotty ever won his case! Scott was Not smiling and cut the private discussion short. If you think I'm bull shutting there is a security camera video and Scott's wife was pointing her cell phone video at them.
    Snack is a creep but he is not stupid!!!!!!!

Unregistered

What really happened

I saw RS there with some blond i suppose is the swat dudes wife or ex wife. Major RS had some private talk with Scott and it appeared RS was hedgeing his bets on case Scotty ever won his case! Scott was Not smiling and cut the private discussion short. If you think I'm bull shutting there is a security camera video and Scott's wife was pointing her cell phone video at them.
    He was only there because Sheriff Tony asked him to go and deliver a message. Sheriff Tony does not want hard feelings that will keep the wounds of this entire matter open for years. I have no idea what the message was but RS delivered it and left.

Unregistered

Same thing happened at Major Osgood’s retirement party. Sedanos was sitting at the table with Isreal and Ken Jenne. With all the open tables, why would Sedanos sit next to Isreal? The toilet needs a second and third flush!

Unregistered
    What’s that convict Jenne doing, hanging with mumbles?

Unregistered
    What’s that convict Jenne doing, hanging with mumbles?

You’re correct, why would Isreal sit with Jenne? How ironic...

Unregistered
    Same thing happened at Major Osgood’s retirement party. Sedanos was sitting at the table with Isreal and Ken Jenne. With all the open tables, why would Sedanos sit next to Isreal? The toilet needs a second and third flush!
    If you are going to bash somebody can you at least spell the guys name right you F’in Jackwagon.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry, he seemed very nice and appreciated.

Unregistered
    By the way I got pencils, balloons, and a calender...

Unregistered

What really happened

If you are going to bash somebody can you at least spell the guys name right you F’in Jackwagon.
    Ok I have to know! What exactly is a jackwagon? Jackwagon is horse drawn or has a gas ⛽engine!
    It is funny though!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12