Scott Israel 2020? FIRE SCOTT ISRAEL!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered-ENOUGH

Angry Scott Israel 2020? FIRE SCOTT ISRAEL!

Scott Israel 2020*REINSTATE ISRAEL NOW?

I for one do not want him back.
    To ALL BSO employees and our affiliates and anyone else who has been on this site (media, local and state offices and officials, #fixit Parkland, Hillbillies from Holmberg, the disenfranchised, etc.)

Please feel free to post here the fraud, crimes, shady associations and dirty dealings perpetrated by this previous administration even the Ex-Sheriff Scott Israel personal attack horror stories. Post articles, pdf, videos, etc. unless you want to be complacent in this man’s delusional crusade of trying to get his job back. If his supporters want to donate money to his legal defense, that’s great but I’ll be damned if this guy is going to drag us and the state of Florida through unnecessary court proceedings while costing me and millions of other tax payers tons of money.

Unregistered
    Every time I see those big ears on that mug, my skin crawls and my blood pressure goes up.

Unregistered
    He betrayed us all. This guy came in portraying he was a “cops, cop” this guy started listening to these liberal scumbags and betrayed us alllllll

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He betrayed us all. This guy came in portraying he was a “cops, cop” this guy started listening to these liberal scumbags and betrayed us alllllll
    He never was a real cop, he was a cologne stealing, scumbag who became a cop to steal what he could, as I’ve said before he’ll never work in law enforcement again!

Unregistered
    In a continued effort to rid this county from the creators and co-conspirators of lenient juvenile policy, please support the mission by staying out of ANY Bru's Room location.

Fix It - Deerfield Deach

Current List of Scum:

City Furniture
    Bru's Room
    Century Village

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered-ENOUGH View Post

To ALL BSO employees and our affiliates and anyone else who has been on this site (media, local and state offices and officials, #fixit Parkland, Hillbillies from Holmberg, the disenfranchised, etc.)

Please feel free to post here the fraud, crimes, shady associations and dirty dealings perpetrated by this previous administration even the Ex-Sheriff Scott Israel personal attack horror stories. Post articles, pdf, videos, etc. unless you want to be complacent in this man’s delusional crusade of trying to get his job back. If his supporters want to donate money to his legal defense, that’s great but I’ll be damned if this guy is going to drag us and the state of Florida through unnecessary court proceedings while costing me and millions of other tax payers tons of money.

you all are to funny. Like when Jenne was arrested, all of you were saying what an a hole he was and he was never a cop. When Isreal got elected and brought him up at his cermony. All you lickdrs were clapping. If Isreal comes back, all you suck asses will be back at it. Sucking him dry. He should fire all of you.

Unregistered

Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you all are to funny. Like when Jenne was arrested, all of you were saying what an a hole he was and he was never a cop. When Isreal got elected and brought him up at his cermony. All you lickdrs were clapping. If Isreal comes back, all you suck asses will be back at it. Sucking him dry. He should fire all of you.
    Is that you IRA????? Do you have any honor at all?

Unregistered

The list of 16 Florida's MSD Public Safety Commission

Why didn't then Gov. Rick Scott suspend (FIRE!) then Sheriff Scott Israel? Is is because the only legislative member on the commission, cry-baby Sen. Lauren Book, is a friend of his and the former, disgraced sheriff, his wife Susan, and fraudster and deadbeat Amy Rose and Wally Eccelston? Or maybe because Sen. Book's daddy, Ron Book, gave (gives) tons of money to SI and others? Why was Sen. Lauren Book even allowed on the MSD Commission? Why didn't she recuse herself (conflict of interest much)? Why was then Sheriff Scott Israel having secret meetings with Lauren's dad, lobbyist Ron Book, during the height of the MSD scandal and investigation and FDLE meetings? #LaurenTheLeaker?

Here is the list of Florida's MSD Public Safety Commission members
    16 commission members to continue to meet in Coconut Creek

By Andrea Torres - Digital Reporter/Producer
    Posted: 6:00 PM, April 24, 2018

COMMISSION CHAIR: Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri

VICTIMS' FATHERS

Ryan Petty is the father of Alaina Petty. He played an integral role in insuring that the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Act moved through the Florida Legislature.

Andrew Pollack is the father of Meadow Pollack. He has met with local, state, and federal officials after his daughter's death.

Max Schachter is the father of Alex Schachter. He has advocated for school safety improvements and has urged members of the Florida Legislature to enact effective legislation.

LAW ENFORCEMENT

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement Commissioner Rick Swearingen

Miami Shores Police Department Chief Kevin Lystad

Okaloosa County Sheriff Larry Ashley

Undersheriff for Indian River County James Harpring

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd

Auburndale Chief Chris Nelson

EDUCATION

Superintendent of Brevard Public Schools Desmond Blackburn

Citrus County School Board member Douglas Dodd

Martin County School Board member Marsha Powers

LEGISLATION

*****Sen. Lauren Book*****

MENTAL HEALTH

Centerstone Florida CEO Melissa Larkin-Skinner

LEGAL

Pinellas County Chief Assistant State Attorney Bruce Bartlett

EX-OFFICIO MEMBERS

Florida Department of Education Commissioner Pam Stewart
    Florida Department of Children and Families Secretary Mike Carroll
    Florida Department of Juvenile Justice Secretary Christina Daly
    Florida Agency for Health Care Administration Secretary Justin Senior

Unregistered

Shred-A-Thon

Missing Documents? Hopefully those will be found.

Unregistered

RADICAL Pompano Mosque COVER-UP*Radical Islamic Attack on BSO

What ever happened to the Terrorist Attack at BSO that Scott Israel, Deputy Hamze, CAIR, Ruiz, Shibly, and the Castillo's helped sweep under the rug during the hectic reporting of that bridge collapse in March 2018 right after the MSD shooting Feb. 2018?

"Woman intentionally crashed into Pembroke Park BSO station, officials say"
    March 19, 2019

Deputies are investigating after a woman intentionally crashed her car into a Broward Sheriff’s Office station in Pembroke Park.

Deputies said the woman deliberately drove into the Pembroke Park/West Park Broward Sheriff’s Office, located at 3201 W Hallandale Beach Blvd. just after 11:30 a.m. Monday.

However, officials said, her motive remains unknown.

Ben Mendez, who was working inside the station said the woman was engulfed in flames inside the vehicle.

“I have grandchildren, so when I see people in need, I try to help,” Mendez said. “She was on fire. It kind of traumatized me.”

He was painting the interior of the BSO substation when the woman driving the car plowed into the station.

“It was a big explosion, like dynamite,” Mendez said. “So we came outside to see if maybe it was a car accident.”

Mendez said he was shocked when he saw the woman on fire.

“When I opened the door, she was engulfed in flames,” he said. “I proceeded to pull her out of the car. I ripped her clothes off, put her on the ground. Made her roll, just thinking it will take all the flames away from her.”

Firefighters also said they found some sort of accelerant inside the car, but they did not say what it was. “Accelerants were found in the vehicle, so that is part of the investigation,” said BSO spokesperson Joy Oglesby.

The driver was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital as a trauma-alert patient.

“She received third-degree ***** on considerable amount on her body,” said BSO Fire Rescue Battalion Chief Michael Kane. “She was speaking to firefighters upon the arrival at the hospital.”

Mendez said he saw her mumbling and said she did not want to live. “Hopefully she’s OK,” Mendez said, “that she’ll get medical help and stuff. But that’s what I do. If I see someone in need of help, I do it. That’s my nature.”

He said he believes the accelerant was gasoline. BSO did not comment on that, as they continue their investigation.

A BSO employee who was hurt while evacuating was also hospitalized.

The driver’s name has not been released yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast