Plagued with violence and dire conditions, Florida prison wardens plead for funding - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The federal poverty level is 16k. Look at your paycheck old man. Better yet, put on your thick reading glasses. You are the snow flake. Time for you to retire.
    You are probably some cowardly CA that is way overpaid and you think your next promotion is up Inch's ass. Nobody is impressed with your blather, butt pirate.

Unregistered
    Been with FDOC for a short time. But I have witnessed that each office has at least one or two dinosaurs that cry about their pay scale all the time. They are also the officer's who have not done any exercise in about 10 years. Many of us think it is time for them to go. I am very happy with my job and pay scale. And as said before, you are well over paid because you are getting paid for doing nothing. Hell, we would tell you that it is time for you to retire. But, you have done that years ago. You just show up for a pay check now.
    I heard that's what your girlfriend calls you, short time.

Unregistered
    You are probably some cowardly CA that is way overpaid and you think your next promotion is up Inch's ass. Nobody is impressed with your blather, butt pirate.
    Not at all dumbass. I am one of many who is sick and tired if carrying your lazy fat ass. Again, it is time for you and all like you to retire. Lastly, what the hell is a butt pirate? You seem to be an expert about this! Makes you wonder why you are infatuated with a persons butt. Do us all a favor and come out of the closest. We all know here.

Unregistered
    You are what Tallahassee calls a "useful idiot." I just call you a butt pirate!
    And for the rest of us, you are defined as a useless peon. Time for you to retire old man. You are taking up space that the real workers can use. You get a paycheck for doing nothing. Witch means that you are way over paided.

Unregistered
    Not at all dumbass. I am one of many who is sick and tired if carrying your lazy fat ass. Again, it is time for you and all like you to retire. Lastly, what the hell is a butt pirate? You seem to be an expert about this! Makes you wonder why you are infatuated with a persons butt. Do us all a favor and come out of the closest. We all know here.
    For your information I am highly intelligent and have the body of an Adonis. Second, you couldn't carry my jock and I'll retire when I decide I want to retire not when a butt pirate like you says so. Now, take off your knee pad and quit kissing so much ass, you are embarrassing yourself, shiite for brains.

Unregistered
    And for the rest of us, you are defined as a useless peon. Time for you to retire old man. You are taking up space that the real workers can use. You get a paycheck for doing nothing. Witch means that you are way over paided.
    Witch or which? Paided for paid? Please proofread what you post, you are embarrassing yourself, shiite for brains.

Unregistered
    If you think anyone at the office level is overpaid, you must be a dumb rookie trying to kick ass thinking that's where your next promotion will be. Come back on this site in 5 years to see if your happy with your pay, stupid rookie.

Unregistered

Oh Boy!

Had our staff meetng today. Supervisor said it is now against policies for us to look at other officers caseload counts in the database to determine whether she is assigning cases and work fair and equitably!

Unregistered
    Are you serious?

Unregistered
    Had our staff meetng today. Supervisor said it is now against policies for us to look at other officers caseload counts in the database to determine whether she is assigning cases and work fair and equitably!
    Where is that written? Sounds like the sup made that up because she doesn't want to be exposed for taking care of her moles.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast