Plagued with violence and dire conditions, Florida prison wardens plead for funding - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Enough with the comment about paying more. For what you do at work, you are well over paid. If you do not like it, there is the door. Maybe you should spend as much time working as you do crying about everything else. Stop being a little girl.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough with the comment about paying more. For what you do at work, you are well over paid. If you do not like it, there is the door. Maybe you should spend as much time working as you do crying about everything else. Stop being a little girl.
    If you don't like this discussion thread, you are free to leave. No one forced you to come to this website.

Unregistered
    Probation should be turned over to the sheriff allowing the department to put its funding and efforts on the prison side.

Unregistered
    If you don't like this discussion thread, you are free to leave. No one forced you to come to this website.
    Been with FDOC for a short time. But I have witnessed that each office has at least one or two dinosaurs that cry about their pay scale all the time. They are also the officer's who have not done any exercise in about 10 years. Many of us think it is time for them to go. I am very happy with my job and pay scale. And as said before, you are well over paid because you are getting paid for doing nothing. Hell, we would tell you that it is time for you to retire. But, you have done that years ago. You just show up for a pay check now.

Unregistered
    Probation should be turned over to the sheriff allowing the department to put its funding and efforts on the prison side.
    Why not just disband FDOC? I mean no one would notice since it’s barely funded nowadays

Unregistered
    Happy with your job and pay scale!! That is the funniest thing I have read. Let's see if you are singing this same tune in 5 years with no raises!! You are just too stupid to get out when you can!

Unregistered
    Been with FDOC for a short time. But I have witnessed that each office has at least one or two dinosaurs that cry about their pay scale all the time. They are also the officer's who have not done any exercise in about 10 years. Many of us think it is time for them to go. I am very happy with my job and pay scale. And as said before, you are well over paid because you are getting paid for doing nothing. Hell, we would tell you that it is time for you to retire. But, you have done that years ago. You just show up for a pay check now.
    Earning poverty wages is considered well over paid? My god you are so stupid snowflake.

Unregistered
    The federal poverty level is 16k. Look at your paycheck old man. Better yet, put on your thick reading glasses. You are the snow flake. Time for you to retire.

Unregistered
    $36k a year is dogsh!t pay compared to county jails. Then there is the pathetic pay step plan. It's dummies like you who are the useful FDOC fools in the job churner. Do your homework before spouting off about things you do not know.

Unregistered
    You are what Tallahassee calls a "useful idiot." I just call you a butt pirate!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast