R. Kelly Indicted on 10 counts of sexual criminal abuse

Unregistered

R. Kelly Indicted on 10 counts of sexual criminal abuse

Some of the incidents happen in 1998 (21 years ago). Victims were From 13 - 17 years old !

So why do some people get a free pass?

Ex Miami Police Chief Rodolfo Llanes and the current Golden Beach Police Chief were all engaged in having a sexual relationship with underage police explorers and nothing was done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of the incidents happen in 1998 (21 years ago). Victims were From 13 - 17 years old !

So why do some people get a free pass?

Ex Miami Police Chief Rodolfo Llanes and the current Golden Beach Police Chief were all engaged in having a sexual relationship with underage police explorers and nothing was done.

So sad don’t forget LT Cruz who married his underage explorer

Unregistered
    Wow, these are some hardcore allegations you are posting on a public form. Lets not forget that SVU is no joke if one of those victims were to come forward today and say something it would open pandora box for any individual.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, these are some hardcore allegations you are posting on a public form. Lets not forget that SVU is no joke if one of those victims were to come forward today and say something it would open pandora box for any individual.
    Sorry, SVU like any other unit in MPD. Does and will follow, the orders of higher ups. Cover ups have been happening since I'm aware of starting back as the river case broke and that was ONLY because Metro, had the lead. Every so often a press release will be done, on a officers screwing up and getting fired or arrested. Staff members had YEARS, to build alibies and cover for one another. Lets not forget that as always we have less then 1%, that got away with things that the other 99% get nailed for. The biggest issue within MPD, is acceptance. many want to fit in and KNOW, if I'm a team player I'll go places, so much is always overlooked. One of my personal favorite is IA, racing to a location well over the speed limit to, set up radar or to watch who 06's out of there sector. In you drive I-95 North when you 06. Look as you pass on ramps and you may see what appears to be a broken down car. That would be IA, most of the time. Same on 836, they stop between 27 & 42. Watching. Opps, sorry I wasn't to tell anyone. As far as your Pandora box, this allegations have been around for years and NEVER has anyone looked into anything. Why cause no victim?? Where there is smoke, generally there is fire. Anyone that uses their position, rank or contacts to have sex with a minor. SHOULD, be buried under the jail.

Unregistered
    This place will always be about protecting and taking care of family and friends. Good luck if your not part of the membership.