Old Man Mueller Commeth next week! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Demonrats

Demonrats dont understand science biology or math lol you scum think brucy jenner is a girl, cowfarts are kilking us and medicare fir all will work

Unregistered

Know thyself

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Demonrats dont understand science biology or math lol you scum think brucy jenner is a girl, cowfarts are kilking us and medicare fir all will work
    Actually, that's what ignorant Repukes like you think that's what Democrats think. You can't think for yourself, all you know what to do is repeat the vomit spewed by Fox, Hannity and Rush. This the name, Repukes.

Unregistered
    Tic-tac, only days away until Mueller’s report is released. We will soon know all the details about our president’s collussion with tovarich Putin. The exchange of getting elected for dropped sanctions deal. The Moscow real estate deal. Donnie Boy’s not-so-secret meeting with now verified Russian agents at Daddy’s tower. It goes on and on with the draft dodger’s family. Only to revealed in days.

Unregistered
    Donald Trump - шлюха премьер-министра Путина. Пока Путин катается на лошадях с голым торсом, Трамп исправляет свой комбовер. Жена Трампа, Мелания, является одним из наших разведчиков, а его дочь замужем за девчонкой с мягким пенисом.
    Donal'd Tramp - shlyukha

Unregistered
    Donald Trump - шлюха премьер-министра Путина. Пока Путин катается на лошадях с голым торсом, Трамп исправляет свой комбовер. Жена Трампа, Мелания, является одним из наших разведчиков, а его дочь замужем за девчонкой с мягким пенисом.
    Donal'd Tramp - shlyukha
    Lmao! Even Trump’s Russian friends are coming out to support him. You fascists are in good company. Nyet!

Unregistered
    أود أن أشكر الديموقراطيين على السماح لنا بالاندماج مع دولتكم.

Unregistered
    أود أن أشكر الديموقراطيين على السماح لنا بالاندماج مع دولتكم.
    Lol Ali Babba talk supporting Trump as well! Me meo

Unregistered
    ابنة ترامب لديه كس حلق ذهبي. وقد استفاد ترامب من ذلك الحمار منذ أن كانت في السابعة من عمرها ، وجميع الجمهوريين المؤسسين يعرفون ذلك
    aibnatu turamib ladayh kas halaq dhahabi. waqad aistafad taramib min dhlk alhimar mundh 'an kanat fi alssabieat min eumriha , wajmye aljumhuriiyn almuasisin yaerifun dhlk

Unregistered
    So some of the Michael Cohen committee in Congress are saying during the testimony they shouldn't believe Cohen because he is a convicted felon and known liar... others figures have said it too. No matter what Cohen states, that logic is ridiculous. Does that apply to Law Enforcement who get dispatched to a call...??
    Oh sorry, my dispatch is telling me you are a convicted felon and you have lied to me/law enforcement in the past... therefore you have forfeited your rights to fill out a sworn affidavit and I am not required to investigate the complaint that you alledged because of it. Thank you and have a good day! X8...
    Yeah that logic will not fly... wow....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast