About time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About time

Unregistered

About time

The crooked Mayor is gone, soon the Chief. Port Richey citizens should be ashamed. Get rid of everyone and start over. Criminal Mayor had everyone in his pocket.

Unregistered
    The Chief is a great man, moron. Go get a life idiot!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The crooked Mayor is gone, soon the Chief. Port Richey citizens should be ashamed. Get rid of everyone and start over. Criminal Mayor had everyone in his pocket.
    The Chief and PRPD took him down. Get off of your mom’s computer and play video games..

Unregistered
    If you really think the Chief had anything to do with the Mayor’s takedown your the biggest idiot going. That’s why they were there when it happened? Not! The vice mayor is done and soon the chronies the Mayor put in place will be going one at a time, including Chief unqualified. Lots of job openings. Its not the last news article- there are more to come. Maybe a good time to get rid of the whole city charter, including the PD.

Unregistered
    If you really think the Chief had anything to do with the Mayor’s takedown your the biggest idiot going. That’s why they were there when it happened? Not! The vice mayor is done and soon the chronies the Mayor put in place will be going one at a time, including Chief unqualified. Lots of job openings. Its not the last news article- there are more to come. Maybe a good time to get rid of the whole city charter, including the PD.
    You really are a moron. The PD assisted in the takedown idiot. Get off of you mom and dad’s computer and get a life. Chief unqualified was the moron from Tampa, he’s gone thankfully.

Unregistered
    Sir, you are mistaken. The chief and 2 officers were there during the raid. They fed FDLE info about what was going on. Furthermore, PRPD arrested multiple friends of the former mayor (I saw it). As a resident of PR, I can say that I do NOT want the Sheriff here. It’s seems as if they cannot retain deputies for the life of them (lost I believe over 20 last month). They also have supervisors with 2 years of experience. I am not a fan of a 2 hr response time either. This is about crooked politicians, not PRPD!

Unregistered
    Sir, you are mistaken. The chief and 2 officers were there during the raid. They fed FDLE info about what was going on. Furthermore, PRPD arrested multiple friends of the former mayor (I saw it). As a resident of PR, I can say that I do NOT want the Sheriff here. It’s seems as if they cannot retain deputies for the life of them (lost I believe over 20 last month). They also have supervisors with 2 years of experience. I am not a fan of a 2 hr response time either. This is about crooked politicians, not PRPD!
    The sheriff would do a better job then the city's police force. Modern policing is an expensive business and the city doesn't want to pay the real cost. PRPD is not a full service agency. It is a glorified security company who calls on NPRPD and PSO at the first sign of real crime. The city could arrange for a contract deputy or two and save almost a million dollars a year. It is time to save tax payer money and do what is best for us not them.

Unregistered
    The sheriff would do a better job then the city's police force. Modern policing is an expensive business and the city doesn't want to pay the real cost. PRPD is not a full service agency. It is a glorified security company who calls on NPRPD and PSO at the first sign of real crime. The city could arrange for a contract deputy or two and save almost a million dollars a year. It is time to save tax payer money and do what is best for us not them.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. PRPD handles it's own calls, no matter what the crime. All of this county's agencies call each other for assistance when needed, including the sheriff's office. Your boys are gone, and your little group's push to disband has hit a brick wall. The rest of the citizens have caught on to their plan. The remaining council and city manager are also supportive of police department. Your attempt to put the last of your groups clowns into a council position also failed. The city's bullies have finally met their demise. I'm pretty sure anyone else that may have been tainted by the previous mayor and his cronies will also get their chance to answer as well.

Unregistered
    You have no idea what you're talking about. PRPD handles it's own calls, no matter what the crime. All of this county's agencies call each other for assistance when needed, including the sheriff's office. Your boys are gone, and your little group's push to disband has hit a brick wall. The rest of the citizens have caught on to their plan. The remaining council and city manager are also supportive of police department. Your attempt to put the last of your groups clowns into a council position also failed. The city's bullies have finally met their demise. I'm pretty sure anyone else that may have been tainted by the previous mayor and his cronies will also get their chance to answer as well.
    I don't want to disband the city at all. I am ecstatic with the city hall and council finally getting cleaned up. What concerns me is the city throwing more than a million dollars a year away on a police department and not getting enough in return. Noise ordinance is ignored, speeders run rampant and vagrants wander into our neighborhoods. The PD has a budget of 1.6 million dollars. I am confident PSO or NPRPD could provide better service with an annual contract for 600k, saving the city a million dollars to fix roads, add sidewalks and fix our parks.

Unregistered
    Deputies at the sheriffs office refuse to respond to calls, they ignore BS calls in which the residents of Port Richey want their police force to handle, and there’s no proactive patrolling on streets. A basic deputy will run a call, go to a parking lot and sit waiting for the next one. Furthermore it takes a deputy on average over an hour plus to respond to calls. Is that what you call better policing? No thank you I will gladly spend the money needed for our police department because I enjoy a two minute response. I remember back in the day when someone burglarize my car, it took a deputy over two hours to respond. Not to mention the Pasco Sheriff’s Office loses on average 10 to 15 deputies a month by them quitting or being fired. I believe in the month of January 2019 they lost 29 deputies (fired),most of which right out of the police academy. If you desire the sheriff’s office I suggest you move in the unincorporated area of Port Richey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast