About time - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About time

Unregistered
    Not to mention criminals know where to be and where not to be. If we lost our PD, it would be an absolute free for all here. They hate coming to our city because they know the police are less than a couple minutes away. I suggest you do more research before you start spouting off stuff that is completely incorrect. Oh, and you can bet that the sheriff is not going to "contract" two deputies in our little city at all times. That would cause an uproar with the rest of the county.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not to mention criminals know where to be and where not to be. If we lost our PD, it would be an absolute free for all here. They hate coming to our city because they know the police are less than a couple minutes away. I suggest you do more research before you start spouting off stuff that is completely incorrect. Oh, and you can bet that the sheriff is not going to "contract" two deputies in our little city at all times. That would cause an uproar with the rest of the county.
    Well said!

Unregistered
    Deputies at the sheriffs office refuse to respond to calls, they ignore BS calls in which the residents of Port Richey want their police force to handle, and there’s no proactive patrolling on streets. A basic deputy will run a call, go to a parking lot and sit waiting for the next one. Furthermore it takes a deputy on average over an hour plus to respond to calls. Is that what you call better policing? No thank you I will gladly spend the money needed for our police department because I enjoy a two minute response. I remember back in the day when someone burglarize my car, it took a deputy over two hours to respond. Not to mention the Pasco Sheriff’s Office loses on average 10 to 15 deputies a month by them quitting or being fired. I believe in the month of January 2019 they lost 29 deputies (fired),most of which right out of the police academy. If you desire the sheriff’s office I suggest you move in the unincorporated area of Port Richey.

Haha this is clearly one of PRPD's so called finest and not a city resident. I was told not a single PRPD employee lives in the city. They live in the unincorporated jurisdiction where they feel safe knowing PSO will respond. I wouldn't bash your agency but you want to trash talk PSO because your insecure in the truth. You clearly know nothing about the Sheriff's Office because your manufactured facts are desperate lies. Don't start throwing punches if you have a glass chin. If PRPD was so great they wouldn't need our forensics, K9s, or detectives. I must give credit where it is due, that was a great job on solving the pharmacy burglary. Oh that's right it was PSO not PRPD that solved it. Your info on response times is way off. Your stats on turn over isn't even close. Go back to playing Barney Fife and leave PSO out of your Trainwreck.

Unregistered
    Haha this is clearly one of PRPD's so called finest and not a city resident. I was told not a single PRPD employee lives in the city. They live in the unincorporated jurisdiction where they feel safe knowing PSO will respond. I wouldn't bash your agency but you want to trash talk PSO because your insecure in the truth. You clearly know nothing about the Sheriff's Office because your manufactured facts are desperate lies. Don't start throwing punches if you have a glass chin. If PRPD was so great they wouldn't need our forensics, K9s, or detectives. I must give credit where it is due, that was a great job on solving the pharmacy burglary. Oh that's right it was PSO not PRPD that solved it. Your info on response times is way off. Your stats on turn over isn't even close. Go back to playing Barney Fife and leave PSO out of your Trainwreck.

Actually, it was Hernando S.O. that solved the pharmacy burglary for PSO, but nice try clown. Know what YOU'RE talking about before you start bumping your gums, keyboard commando. Clearly you're either one of PSOs rookies, or one of the few arrogant sergeants. Otherwise, you'd understand that inter-agency cooperation is important. PSO has some good deputies, just like PRPD has some good officers. Every agency has their train wreck officers and we all know who they all are. As far as K9 and detectives go (and I'm sure you're neither one), PRPD will get there. Obviously there's been some bad people in power holding the agency back. Fortunately that's all in the past now. Go back to your own forum where it seems like everyone hates their career.

Unregistered
    We don’t have to throw punches, your deputies are doing it for all of us. Yep, PSO is so great and the deputies are so happyrigyt? I guess the RICO lawsuit involving 30+ deputies is manufactured like the libtards down south with the wall. Your sheriff and most of his boys have lost control of your beloved agency. Payback is a *****! Get s life you putz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12