Doesn’t MPD have a hieght requirement - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be the 4’9” c u n t on the picture. You two females are only good to wipe the milk after it CUMS out.
    Dear Dumbazz hero:

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm a male! Now before you go a embarrasses yourself more. With your stupidly, on being the all American roll model of modern policing and the city's come to guy, when a badazz is needed. Have some time on the department before, you belittle another. Sure your come back, playing Johnny badazz and want to call me out for disagreeing with you. Thinking it over, if the choice was to have YOU as a 3-15 or one of the 4'9" ladies we have here. I'll take my chances on the one whos height is that which we can see, instead of a pi$$ant's such as yourself that has to PROVE to all, that your really not a pu$$y and your ego is writing checks that others have to cash cause you be stupid..

Unregistered
    Dear Dumbazz hero:

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm a male! Now before you go a embarrasses yourself more. With your stupidly, on being the all American roll model of modern policing and the city's come to guy, when a badazz is needed. Have some time on the department before, you belittle another. Sure your come back, playing Johnny badazz and want to call me out for disagreeing with you. Thinking it over, if the choice was to have YOU as a 3-15 or one of the 4'9" ladies we have here. I'll take my chances on the one whos height is that which we can see, instead of a pi$$ant's such as yourself that has to PROVE to all, that your really not a pu$$y and your ego is writing checks that others have to cash cause you be stupid..
    Geesh and this is a City of Miami Police officer ? You really need to go back to school.

embarrasses yourself more

stupidly

cause you be stupid

Dios mio que cosa mas grande caballero!

Unregistered
    Dear Dumbazz hero:

From your stupid response I can tell you 100% you haven’t been in a situation fighting for your life. I’m not talking about the one that the innocent Blackmale is refusing to place his hands behind his back but the one that his toe to toe fighting back.

When that happens to you come back with your bs that you would Itake the 4’9” c u n t any day over a 5’9 - 6” individual

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12