Doesn’t MPD have a hieght requirement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Doesn’t MPD have a hieght requirement

https://twitter.com/miamipd/status/1...360477696?s=21

I see the hiring standards has drop and these people are staff members. I bet you anything they are sleeping with some low self esteem higher ranking old man.

Unregistered
    I seen many men who are no more than 5 feet 7 inches tall. ****y. Short guys tend to act and look ****y. I lol at that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I see the hiring standards has drop and these people are staff members. I bet you anything they are sleeping with some low self esteem higher ranking old man.
    No one cares about height,you must be well endowed. Grande,gordo and peludo.

Big,fat and hairy.

Unregistered

They like to keep the women short so they don’t have to bend their knees.

Unregistered
    They like to keep the women short so they don’t have to bend their knees.
    Along with some under armor boots or heels. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

Do you see the problem here? If these two ****s respond to a dispute and have to take care of business who do you think they are going to do? Yeap call for a 3-15 so your dumb ass has to get into a use of force.

Unregistered
    Do you see the problem here? If these two ****s respond to a dispute and have to take care of business who do you think they are going to do? Yeap call for a 3-15 so your dumb ass has to get into a use of force.
    I've scene short officer and or woman handed calls better them the muscle heads we got working here. Doesn't matter your size, if one don't what to listen, it's on! Yes, it would be great to have people over 5'4" and weighting more the a buck 20. Come to you aid but you get what you get, so keep that in mind. Don't start a fight YOU CAN NOT finish on your own. Who was that officer years ago in 10 sector, that some fat, crazed out pipe head jumped onto the hood of his car and started screaming? He was giver 30 day off for putting the car in reverse and flipping the guy onto the pavement and cracking his skull? Now that should of made it to the world dumbest criminals show.

Unregistered
    I've scene short officer and or woman handed calls better them the muscle heads we got working here. Doesn't matter your size, if one don't what to listen, it's on! Yes, it would be great to have people over 5'4" and weighting more the a buck 20. Come to you aid but you get what you get, so keep that in mind. Don't start a fight YOU CAN NOT finish on your own. Who was that officer years ago in 10 sector, that some fat, crazed out pipe head jumped onto the hood of his car and started screaming? He was giver 30 day off for putting the car in reverse and flipping the guy onto the pavement and cracking his skull? Now that should of made it to the world dumbest criminals show.
    You must be the 4’9” c u n t on the picture. You two females are only good to wipe the milk after it CUMS out.

Unregistered
    You must be the 4’9” c u n t on the picture. You two females are only good to wipe the milk after it CUMS out.
    No papi I dont wipe it I swallow it dry. Sorry your wife or girlfriend does not do it like me.

Unregistered
    No papi I dont wipe it I swallow it dry. Sorry your wife or girlfriend does not do it like me.
    So I guess your one of the two C U N Ts. Which one are you the p uss y eater or the one that likes to go black that became a staff member because she moved next to regalado.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast