Stephen Stahl really irks me.

Unregistered

Stephen Stahl really irks me.

I can’t hekp it. This guy Stahl and Jenkins come down here and act like they are special. And somehow Attorney Andrew who would come down with Braverman seems to have changed. He has a different and strange attitude lately.

If these guys think they can emulate Rivera, they have another thing coming to them. Rivera was with us during the sweat years. Rivera came down not once or twice but everyime we had a storm. He helped fix officers roofs. He sweated alongside us to clear roadways and bring supplies to officers homes. He brought us hot meals and cool drinks at our fixed posts. This last time he came with a caravan of truckloads of supplies. And he always did it with class giving credit to others, when he was the guy who deserves the credit.

Ok so he’s not there any longer but to the newbees: don’t come down here to act important; high and mighty doesn’t impress us. One thing you all need to learn is that while we are hospitable to you, we will never forget how special Rivera is to us. Learn to be humble-you are not royalty.

Unregistered
    You think anyone shives a git about that? Man... go get yourself another tribal tatoo! 🤣🤣🤣