Tristy Corey Abuse Support Group

Abuse Hotline

Tristy Corey Abuse Support Group

Please feel free to share your thoughts, emotions, or any abuse you have endured at the Pensacola Station

Unregistered

Nobody Cares Guy

I gave up on sharing my thoughts and opinions about Pensacola District years ago. Nobody gives a damn. Several Troopers and even some supervisors have went all the way to Tallahassee about the piss poor upper management in Pensacola and nothing has or will be done. In a nutshell the Major is too busy trying to make it as the next Jussie Smollett, the Captain is too worried about which way he wants to comb his mustache in the morning, Lieutenant Clark is just an idiot and has less road experience than Morris, and if you haven’t figured out day one on the job that Tristy is just a hateful ol seahagg that doesn’t even like herself, then you need to go back to the Academy. Until everyone mentioned above, and a few Sergeants (Bobby Sedlak is means you) leave the Patrol, then nothing will ever change around here. Nobody, and I mean nobody is impressed with your 20 plus years of writing seatbelt tickets. Remember, you can train a monkey to fly the spaceshuttle so you guys are not at all impressive.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I gave up on sharing my thoughts and opinions about Pensacola District years ago. Nobody gives a damn. Several Troopers and even some supervisors have went all the way to Tallahassee about the piss poor upper management in Pensacola and nothing has or will be done. In a nutshell the Major is too busy trying to make it as the next Jussie Smollett, the Captain is too worried about which way he wants to comb his mustache in the morning, Lieutenant Clark is just an idiot and has less road experience than Morris, and if you haven’t figured out day one on the job that Tristy is just a hateful ol seahagg that doesn’t even like herself, then you need to go back to the Academy. Until everyone mentioned above, and a few Sergeants (Bobby Sedlak is means you) leave the Patrol, then nothing will ever change around here. Nobody, and I mean nobody is impressed with your 20 plus years of writing seatbelt tickets. Remember, you can train a monkey to fly the spaceshuttle so you guys are not at all impressive.
    What village lost it’s idiot?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That sounds like every district lol

Unregistered
    "Lieutenant Clark is just an idiot and has less road experience than Morris"

Say what you want keyboard warrior, I bet I can bang your wife better than you......