Motor Sickle Sgt
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Motor Sickle Sgt

Traffic Sgt TW May want to invest in B.I.C custom trike bolt on rear wheels for help in successfully completing motor school. Appears once again that an incompetent supervisor will get a hall pass on a position. #RO2.0

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Traffic Sgt TW May want to invest in B.I.C custom trike bolt on rear wheels for help in successfully completing motor school. Appears once again that an incompetent supervisor will get a hall pass on a position. #RO2.0
    Sounds like YD, in the community unit, who can barely ride her bicycle.

Unregistered
    Haven't you heard about the "Dilbert Principle?" Look it up on the web. I goes something like this: "Individuals are systematically moved to locations within an organization, where they can do the least amount of damage."

Unregistered
    Haven't you heard about the "Dilbert Principle?" Look it up on the web. I goes something like this: "Individuals are systematically moved to locations within an organization, where they can do the least amount of damage."
    YD should be counting paper clips in a closet somewhere...

Unregistered
    Then this should be the Dilbert Police Department. This place is embarrassing.

Unregistered
    I did look it up, here's what I found:

"The*Dilbert principle*is a concept in*managementdeveloped by*Scott Adams, creator of the comic strip*Dilbert, which states that companies tend to systematically promote*incompetent*employees to management to get them out of the workflow."

MPD exactly!

Unregistered

"The*Dilbert principle*is a concept in*managementdeveloped by*Scott Adams, creator of the comic strip*Dilbert, which states that companies tend to systematically promote*incompetent*employees to management to get them out of the workflow."

MPD exactly!
    Make YD Supreme Commander! She’ll have company though...

Unregistered
    Make YD Supreme Commander! She’ll have company though...
    Man dude you have it bad for YD!!! Give it up no one is biting on your scorned love lost diatribes! Move on find another woman!

Unregistered
    Man dude you have it bad for YD!!! Give it up no one is biting on your scorned love lost diatribes! Move on find another woman!
    Lol,, I’m not a man or a dude. Stop reading into things.

Unregistered

MPD exactly!
    Like Saunders ( useless ) the guy knows nothing . Him and Sanchez should have been put to sleep by a vet a long time ago . Saunders does know how to leave messages putting down an officer , but what happens to him ... Move him here ,Move him there . What a waste of a uniform , Sanchez, Saunders, Dileo and both Bermudezs should been put on a loser island together.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast