The Latest S.I. PR Strategy

Unregistered

The Latest S.I. PR Strategy

While sifting through some posts today, it is apparent that the former Sheriff's kitchen table PR fired friends are posting comments of dissatisfaction about our new Sheriff and signing off as "FixIt"

Lets be clear:

FixIt is about school safety.

FixIt wants Israel and Runcie OUT- PERMANENTLY. We reject PROMISE and the ideology that goes with it on every level.

Today, on this date, our support is with Sheriff G. Tony whose changes are so far, are in line with the mission of school safety.

In November of 2020, we will not support Scott Israel under ANY circumstances.

In November 2020, we will behind the best candidate for school safety, community safety and LE safety. Will it be Tony? We'll see.
    #FixIt

Unregistered
    Who gives a crap. You are a bunch or maybe just one idiot(s). You know nothing about law enforcement, it’s obvious from your posts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who gives a crap. You are a bunch or maybe just one idiot(s). You know nothing about law enforcement, it’s obvious from your posts.
    Spoken like a true Israel supporter that was hurt by the truth. Let me make this clear, crystal clear, we DO NOT want Israel back. He was and is garbage.