PBA suffers a devastating loss to IUPA! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    The results of the election are typical when you complete cards for people without their knowledge. PBA is a fraud

Unregistered
    The one person that I actually feel bad for is Rod Skirvin. Just elected in January as PBA president and he was sold a bill of bad goods by Bob and Megan. He was promised that the Deputies and Sgt’s were so unhappy that they were willing to come back to the PBA. He believed them and fell for their lies. He should immediately terminate both of their positions within the PBA for providing such bad information and for knowingly completing PERC cards for Deputies who never filled one out.

Unregistered
    So now the PBA is claiming fraud in the PERC election????? How about nobody wants you?

Unregistered

Just like MacArthur in the Philippines

Just wait and see...in 3 years we will be back. We will win the next PERC election...mark my words

Unregistered

Message to the PBA!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wait and see...in 3 years we will be back. We will win the next PERC election...mark my words
    This sounds familiar, isn't that what the PBA said the last two times they had PERC elections against IUPA?

The rest of this message is for the PBA, I'll try to type S L O W so it's easier to read and understand. We, the deputies and sergeants at BSO DO NOT want the PBA here anymore! You treated us like $hit for too long! So now it's time for you to stop trying to divide the membership and let the real bargaining unit proceed. Obviously, you forced bad contract after bad contract on us time and time again, telling us that's the best you can do. Well unfortunately YOUR best isn't good enough for us any longer. IUPA can't do any worse! so now just go away.

Unregistered
    O.k. Jeff.

Unregistered
    Just so you know Jeff is GAY...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    O.k. Jeff.
    Not Jeff! I am one of the many that paid my dues to the PBA and received NOTHING in return......except take what you're given and don't ask for anything else, unless you're a rep. Apparently, I'm not the only one since IUPA keeps winning the memberships vote. The PBA continues to bash IUPA, yet they can't beat IUPA in a PERC election that they forced. What does that say about the PBA, other than they are worthless? Just a thought!!!

Unregistered
    PBA is nothing more than a complete failure of a union that had their chance to right their wrongs but instead you kept up the same garbage with fat bob and lying Meghan making promises that they knew wouldn't happen. Fat bob tried to strong arm other deputies to sign perc cards. IUPA is our union now fat bob and lying Meghan now get use to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123