PBA suffers a devastating loss to IUPA! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy crap!!! IUPA kicked the $hit out of the PBA. IUPA pulled a Tyson, they even bit half of the PBA's ear off!!!!

So here's my question, if the PBA only got 114 votes, how did they get all of those PERC cards signed? Maybe the rumors were true, that sponge Bob tall pants forced people to sign cards. I mean this entire vote was anonymous, nobody would ever have to know that you voted for the PBA and yet nobody did. So IUPA has won the best of three. Let me guess the PBA wants a best of five, then seven, then nine... It's time PBA, it's time to understand you are not wanted by BSO. Save what little pride you have left after that azz whipping and go away.
    What a dumb fu@k analogy. Tyson lost the fight that he bit off Holyfield's ear. Stupid fu@k. I have no dog in the fight IUPA vs PBA but please for the love of all things sacred, stup showing your ignorance.

Unregistered
    To the 114 that voted PBA, what the hell are you thinking?

Unregistered
    To the 114 that voted PBA, what the hell are you thinking?
    I guarantee that most had less than 5 years on that voted for the PBA, influenced by the handful of self serving older deputies that are die hard pba morons. Misguided and strong armed.

Unregistered
    We all know how corrupt the PBA is. I find it funny that 20 more people in the agency had more confidence in the PBA that Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    Not a single word from sponge Bob nipple pants or hungry hungry hippo Meghan

Unregistered
    Not a single word from sponge Bob nipple pants or hungry hungry hippo Meghan
    ^^^Priceless^^^

Unregistered
    The rank and file have spoken...677 to 114 blowout in favor or retaining IUPA!!!
    It’s laughable that some felt that the weaker president Rod Skirvin would get us back. He’s no Jeff Marano and never will be. Go back to your tiny municipal PD in coconut creek and leave us big boys alone.

Unregistered
    It’s laughable that some felt that the weaker president Rod Skirvin would get us back. He’s no Jeff Marano and never will be. Go back to your tiny municipal PD in coconut creek and leave us big boys alone.
    Hang on there skippy, Mr. Skirvin is the reason the PBA received 114 votes, if that moron Marano were still in there that number would have been a lot less. I for one know my vote would have changed to IUPA with that idiot Marano still running things. The problem is Marano screwed things up for so long, it's going to take time to fix. The PBA might want to start with putting someone else in charge at BSO rather than Bob and Meghan.

Unregistered
    Hang on there skippy, Mr. Skirvin is the reason the PBA received 114 votes, if that moron Marano were still in there that number would have been a lot less. I for one know my vote would have changed to IUPA with that idiot Marano still running things. The problem is Marano screwed things up for so long, it's going to take time to fix. The PBA might want to start with putting someone else in charge at BSO rather than Bob and Meghan.
    The PBA just lost their last bargaining unit with BSO when the Lt's went to FOP. The only thing they need to put someone in charge of here is cleaning out the office, shutting the lights and locking the door.

Unregistered
    BSO deputies already have their union IUPA. PBA is nothing more than a thing of the past.
    So fat Bob and lying Meghan please crawl under a rock and leave us alone. Enough with your lies. IUPA time to work on a good contract for the deputies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast