PBA suffers a devastating loss to IUPA!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA suffers a devastating loss to IUPA!

The rank and file have spoken...677 to 114 blowout in favor or retaining IUPA!!!

Unregistered
    Guess Lahiff calling people into his office and intimidating people into signing cards did not work. Only 25% of people who filled out a Perc card voted for the PBA.

Unregistered
    Goodbye fat bob and lying Meghan. Take your pba garbage and leave bso deputies alone. We voted for iupa to represent us.

Unregistered
    But they changed, they listened and were welcoming us back. Yup, saw through those lies too

Unregistered
    Bwahahaha!!!!!😂🤣😂🤣

Unregistered
    Talk about a waste of paper and stamps...

Unregistered
    677 wow. That's more than the no confidence vote. So I wonder how long it will take the PBA to try and spin this one into the whole "Only 677 out of 1500 or so deputies want IUPA," like they did for the NC vote. Probably not as long as it will take them to put up the for sale sign in front of their union hall though.

2019 has been a great year so far.

Unregistered

The Truth Hurts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The rank and file have spoken...677 to 114 blowout in favor or retaining IUPA!!!
    Holy crap!!! IUPA kicked the $hit out of the PBA. IUPA pulled a Tyson, they even bit half of the PBA's ear off!!!!

So here's my question, if the PBA only got 114 votes, how did they get all of those PERC cards signed? Maybe the rumors were true, that sponge Bob tall pants forced people to sign cards. I mean this entire vote was anonymous, nobody would ever have to know that you voted for the PBA and yet nobody did. So IUPA has won the best of three. Let me guess the PBA wants a best of five, then seven, then nine... It's time PBA, it's time to understand you are not wanted by BSO. Save what little pride you have left after that azz whipping and go away.

Unregistered
    PBA is the CMN of unions. Fake news all day every day!!!

Unregistered
    Ok PBA, just like your 2 dollar sign you put up the other day, please listen, we still want our change that we voted for in 2015 now please go away. You only managed to get 14 votes for every 100 people that voted. Everyone at BSO thinks that you guys are a joke and have no respect for your organization.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast