Mr Tough Guy with a gun gets charged with a hate crime. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Those of you who think this gun man reacted fair and non-racist should contribute to his go-fund-me account. Ten or so replies at $2000 each should get him started with a proper defense. I can't wait to read the news about the outstanding financial support this guy gets from all of you. Tick, tock, tick, tock, crickets, ...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those of you who think this gun man reacted fair and non-racist should contribute to his go-fund-me account. Ten or so replies at $2000 each should get him started with a proper defense. I can't wait to read the news about the outstanding financial support this guy gets from all of you. Tick, tock, tick, tock, crickets, ...
    Here is a suggestion for you. Why not create a Go Fund Me account for all the thugs that every MLK day take to the streets violating every traffic law in the book, causing chaos and putting life and property in danger. Proceeds could go towards educating those savages since their long-gone daddy never bothered to teach them right from wrong. Doubt they will get a penny from the likes of you.

Unregistered
    Tge thigs were commiting crime by blocking traffic she gets out to get them to move they batter her. His obky crime was reckless display no hate crime he gas first amendment right to use n word i agree hes stupid racist but not a hate crime unless hepointed gun at them
    I definitely agree with this too.

Unregistered
    If sao and kfr put this much effort into real bad guys not politically incorrect ones we would all be safer

Unregistered

Thumbs up

What pandering by Rundle! No way the hate crime charge will hold up under scrutiny. Shit, practically every black on white assault involves the victim being called cracker and I never once saw it charged. I’m going to start charging it now on future 39’s and see what happens.....

Unregistered
    This may come as a surprise to you but wrong as it may be this is still a free speech country and he can call those “kids” anything he likes. I would have used the word “thugs” to describe them. Being black does not give you the right to flaunt the laws. MLK would have been shocked to see the way these savages behave this days.
    Careful, remember “thug” is the new N word.

Unregistered
    I can't believe you idiots are cops! Do you know what agg assault is? Do you know what makes this case a hate crime? It is all on video. Are you equating that crime to a person blocking traffic? Wow, you fools are either too stupid or so blinded by hate you can't understand the law. Either way, you shouldn't be cops.

Unregistered
    Here is a suggestion for you. Why not create a Go Fund Me account for all the thugs that every MLK day take to the streets violating every traffic law in the book, causing chaos and putting life and property in danger. Proceeds could go towards educating those savages since their long-gone daddy never bothered to teach them right from wrong. Doubt they will get a penny from the likes of you.
    Oh boo woo, nice try but I'm not here defending the MLK atv riders, they scuk. But YOU ARE HERE defending a man who committed a felony. Now go write that check.

Unregistered
    Oh boo woo, nice try but I'm not here defending the MLK atv riders, they scuk. But YOU ARE HERE defending a man who committed a felony. Now go write that check.
    You forgot that little part where the black thugs battered the white woman. It’s all on video too troll. Here is a rule for you to live by, “let’s not breed’em if we can’t feed’em” Your blaclk arse does not buy you a get-out-of-jail ticket if you break the law.

Unregistered
    You forgot that little part where the black thugs battered the white woman. It’s all on video too troll. Here is a rule for you to live by, “let’s not breed’em if we can’t feed’em” Your blaclk arse does not buy you a get-out-of-jail ticket if you break the law.
    So a teenager taps a lady’s foot with a bicycle wheel. Let’s pull out a gun and yell, “fkn n___s!, get the fcuk out of here, fkn n___s!” All the while holding the gun in your hand. Are you ok with that? If so, you are at odds with state law.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast