Mr Tough Guy with a gun gets charged with a hate crime. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You forgot that little part where the black thugs battered the white woman. It’s all on video too troll. Here is a rule for you to live by, “let’s not breed’em if we can’t feed’em” Your blaclk arse does not buy you a get-out-of-jail ticket if you break the law.
    I hope you are not a cop.

Unregistered
    If sao and kfr put this much effort into real bad guys not politically incorrect ones we would all be safer
    Amen to that.

Unregistered
    Well here's a bad guy who is going to forfeit his gun license, catch a felony, and loose a lot of money. I bet he wished he would have stayed in his car and called the police.

Unregistered
    So a teenager taps a lady’s foot with a bicycle wheel. Let’s pull out a gun and yell, “fkn n___s!, get the fcuk out of here, fkn n___s!” All the while holding the gun in your hand. Are you ok with that? If so, you are at odds with state law.
    What about people in urban neighborhoods scream out FN Crackers? do they get a hall pass? GTFO!! Dont act like there are no racist AA's .. apologist!

Unregistered
    Good job Chicago PD. I bet they wouldn’t do anything here about falsifying a report of hate.

Unregistered
    The way I see it this adds one more idiot with a gun off the streets. No one should argue with that.

Unregistered
    Big time idiot. I would definitely have confronted in a constructive way and armed always 24/7. He obviously was a Miami idiot papi chulo with the gun and wearing clothes way younger than him to come to the rescue of a woman. I would be very upset at that situation but, the pistol like that is not what an Officer would do, on or off duty. the whole hate crime thing is a reach. The media along with the attorney saying that the kids are traumatized is bs. He f’d up period and he will be slayed. I don’t agree with it to stretch it to this point but, we all know how things are now working around here. Payback

Unregistered
    It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. The next time someone may get shot or killed. If Juan Perez wasn’t such an ignorant coward, perhaps he could order the department to enforce traffic laws and lock the whole lot of hoodlums who every January put life and property at risk. In the old days, the department would have collected enough intelligence prior to these events and would have arrested them and seized their motorcycles before they did the damage.

Unregistered
    It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. The next time someone may get shot or killed. If Juan Perez wasn’t such an ignorant coward, perhaps he could order the department to enforce traffic laws and lock the whole lot of hoodlums who every January put life and property at risk. In the old days, the department would have collected enough intelligence prior to these events and would have arrested them and seized their motorcycles before they did the damage.
    Minority Report was just a movie staring Tom Cruise, there are no pre-cogs, and you can't arrest a person before they commit a crime. Wake up!

Unregistered
    Minority Report was just a movie staring Tom Cruise, there are no pre-cogs, and you can't arrest a person before they commit a crime. Wake up!
    Your statement betrays your lack of experience. The gathering of criminal intelligence has been and continues to be a standard of police work in every decent department. If you know this event will occur every MLK day and you know the names of the organizers and locations where they meet, you can react much better to the situation. Of course, in JP’s world that sort of reasoning clutters his obtuse brain.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast