Mr Tough Guy with a gun gets charged with a hate crime.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mr Tough Guy with a gun gets charged with a hate crime.

He thought his gun gave him the right to yell at teens and call them, "N~~~"! https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...226456315.html
    Criminal charges and a civil lawsuit will fix stupid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He thought his gun gave him the right to yell at teens and call them, "N~~~"! https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...226456315.html
    Criminal charges and a civil lawsuit will fix stupid.

Agreed! And the only thing to fix the other group would be to get hit by a car.

Unregistered
    This may come as a surprise to you but wrong as it may be this is still a free speech country and he can call those “kids” anything he likes. I would have used the word “thugs” to describe them. Being black does not give you the right to flaunt the laws. MLK would have been shocked to see the way these savages behave this days.

Unregistered
    Will there be any battery charges filed against the thugs that battered the woman on the roadway who simply pleaded to be allowed to pass through? I doubt it. We have a corrupt liberal black spider for a State Attorney. She will do anything to continue to get elected. Keep voting for her fools.

Unregistered
    Will there be any battery charges filed against the thugs that battered the woman on the roadway who simply pleaded to be allowed to pass through? I doubt it. We have a corrupt liberal black spider for a State Attorney. She will do anything to continue to get elected. Keep voting for her fools.
    Of course not...you ever notice if a black person pulls a gun on a white person and calls them cracker..they are never charged with a hate crime..it sux now a days to be white in this country, even to get a civil service or government job...

Unregistered
    make it a fair street. The empire actor needs to be also properly charged and jailed. This one sided thing has gotten out of control.

Unregistered
    Agreed! And the only thing to fix the other group would be to get hit by a car.
    I,would not agree but in this case he was coming to the aid of a lady who was being harassed by these thugs, some call kids. And then the POS State Attorney loads up the charges.
    That’s why people would rather not get involved and help others. On this case I feel for th guy. Helping a stranger got him in a jam.

Unregistered
    The man did wrong. He should have never done what he did and minded his own business, same goes for his wife or whatever she is.

Unregistered
    The man did wrong. He should have never done what he did and minded his own business, same goes for his wife or whatever she is.
    Tge thigs were commiting crime by blocking traffic she gets out to get them to move they batter her. His obky crime was reckless display no hate crime he gas first amendment right to use n word i agree hes stupid racist but not a hate crime unless hepointed gun at them

Unregistered
    Tge thigs were commiting crime by blocking traffic she gets out to get them to move they batter her. His obky crime was reckless display no hate crime he gas first amendment right to use n word i agree hes stupid racist but not a hate crime unless hepointed gun at them
    The thugs....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast