Davie police hiring. Great pay and benefits.

Unregistered

Davie police hiring. Great pay and benefits.

Davie pays $6,000.00 more than Plantation PD. Great place to work. Don’t have daily shootings.
    Go to www.daviePDjobs.com.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Davie pays $6,000.00 more than Plantation PD. Great place to work. Don’t have daily shootings.
    Go to www.daviePDjobs.com.
    Ok, I'm confused! Miami Gardens max out in the mid-90s and you're advertising Davie who max out in the 80s. Also Miami Gardens don't have daily shootings so it sounds like you're just afraid to work and putting down what you don't know! I wonder why?

Go recruit from Plantation!

Unregistered
    Ok, I'm confused! Miami Gardens max out in the mid-90s and you're advertising Davie who max out in the 80s. Also Miami Gardens don't have daily shootings so it sounds like you're just afraid to work and putting down what you don't know! I wonder why?

Go recruit from Plantation!
    Ha! Maxed out?? We don't know what that is. You're funny! This department is broke and can't even keep up with promised raises for its officers. Davie is an ever-growing city with a huge tax base and much better working environment than this dump. AND their residents respect the police and still have that small-town feel in most parts of the city.

Unregistered
    Ha! Maxed out?? We don't know what that is. You're funny! This department is broke and can't even keep up with promised raises for its officers. Davie is an ever-growing city with a huge tax base and much better working environment than this dump. AND their residents respect the police and still have that small-town feel in most parts of the city.
    You mean “small town good ole boy feel” lol

Unregistered
    You mean “small town good ole boy feel” lol
    Blacks and Hispanics need not apply

Sincerely,

Town of Davie

"Make Broward Great Again."

Unregistered
    Blacks and Hispanics need not apply

Sincerely,

Town of Davie

"Make Broward Great Again."
    I have traveled this great nation and nowhere but in South Florida have I found such hatred against minorities by the so called “Anglos”
    Get this straight you blue eyed demons, you live in Pascuas de Florida (that is Florida to you). The oldest settlement in this country is San Agustin, Florida (that is St. Augustine to you). States such as Tejas, Nuevo Mejico,California, Nevada,Arizona, all settled by Hispanics way longer before any “Anglo” ever set foot in America. And don’t get me started about African Americans who built this nation with their enslaved sweat and blood. Stick your Davie up your rear and read the Lord’s bible. Maybe there you will lean that all people are equal regarless of skin color fool.

Unregistered
    I have traveled this great nation and nowhere but in South Florida have I found such hatred against minorities by the so called “Anglos”
    Get this straight you blue eyed demons, you live in Pascuas de Florida (that is Florida to you). The oldest settlement in this country is San Agustin, Florida (that is St. Augustine to you). States such as Tejas, Nuevo Mejico,California, Nevada,Arizona, all settled by Hispanics way longer before any “Anglo” ever set foot in America. And don’t get me started about African Americans who built this nation with their enslaved sweat and blood. Stick your Davie up your rear and read the Lord’s bible. Maybe there you will lean that all people are equal regarless of skin color fool.
    And those same people who hate so much are working in Miami Gardens. Very scary to know how they feel behind an anonymous post.

Unregistered
    The probéis that not all departments treat their staff equally. And not all cities are equal. And not all pay, benefits and working conditions are equal Mr PBA