Tattoo review committee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buck

Tattoo review committee

Now that I've reviewed the recent changes in our rules and regs. The new tattoo policy is very overwhelming. So I have to get approval by Tally for any new tatts I want to get. Is there going to be an official Review Committee to go over my artist renderings of my tattoos and I locations I would like to place them. Can't wait to get my new ink this weekend. Management is out of their minds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Now that I've reviewed the recent changes in our rules and regs. The new tattoo policy is very overwhelming. So I have to get approval by Tally for any new tatts I want to get. Is there going to be an official Review Committee to go over my artist renderings of my tattoos and I locations I would like to place them. Can't wait to get my new ink this weekend. Management is out of their minds.
    I agree with the new policy. When I look at a woman I don't want to have to read a bunch of crappy quotes or stupid sayings like "La Vida Loca". I don't want to see a cartoon character or some other testament to short sighted stupidity. The only lines I want to see are tan lines. If you are a dude and want to mark yourself up like Popeye get to it. They will have tat removal at grocery stores in a couple years.

Unregistered
    I think alot of people are taking issue with a policy that requires adults to seek the Chief's permission to get a tattoo. Wether you like tattoos or not, that's micromanaging on a whole new level!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think alot of people are taking issue with a policy that requires adults to seek the Chief's permission to get a tattoo. Wether you like tattoos or not, that's micromanaging on a whole new level!
    Can't argue the individual rights thing. This agency has its priorities in order though. Let your skull bake in the blazing sun while you load water and mre's in hurricane victim's car but heaven help you if you are wearing a non-issue hat when doing it.

Unregistered
    Can't argue the individual rights thing. This agency has its priorities in order though. Let your skull bake in the blazing sun while you load water and mre's in hurricane victim's car but heaven help you if you are wearing a non-issue hat when doing it.
    "There are rules and rules must be followed". LT W G.

Unregistered
    I’m getting an oswanney neck tattoo, any issues with that?

Unregistered
    I’m getting an oswanney neck tattoo, any issues with that?
    Fight The Power!
    Neck tats are only cool when combined with a tear drop tat and really only look good on prisoners and disaffected millennials. I would consider a classic like a lovable Disney character in the traditional tramp stamp location.

Unregistered
    You all need to look into IUPA and dump PBA

Unregistered
    You all need to look into IUPA and dump PBA
    We had them once. Useless would be a kind description.

Unregistered
    "There are rules and rules must be followed". LT W G.
    Here something for your RULE! Prove I didn't have the tat before your policey came out! Mucho esto es bien. Bravo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast