Where is James Bernat after he got fired from the MRC

Unregistered

Where is James Bernat after he got fired from the MRC

Where is that **** sucker now! Is he back in patrol after he got kick out of being the director for code enforcement? What’s up with Corollo allegations about corruption with code Enforcement? Was the gate keeper involved?

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that he was going to be placed back in the chiefs office until he retires in 2 years. The gate keeper is connected and will never be touched, trust me do you know who many people want to see him on the road again. This department won’t send him to get picked on in patrol, they have better places for these kind of people.

Unregistered
    So where has he been all this time that he got kicked out?

Unregistered
    Has one seen him where's he hiding

Unregistered
    Was he demoted

Unregistered
    Demoted and fired.. the guy was such a kiss ass loser.

Unregistered
    His being investigated for kick backs. I’m sure his son that works IA will cover it up

Unregistered
    Never, this loser wouldn't be able to know what a kick back was if it kicked him in the b_tt. I just want to know what secret closet is he hiding in because i can't seem to find him in patrol at all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never, this loser wouldn't be able to know what a kick back was if it kicked him in the b_tt. I just want to know what secret closet is he hiding in because i can't seem to find him in patrol at all.
    Where is the gatekeeper

Unregistered
    I heard he got promoted to major