RIP Dan Hinton - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Dan Hinton

Unregistered
    Dan was a great guy and an overall superb trooper. He will truly be missed. Rest in peace brother...

Unregistered

RIP Brother

I will miss you Dan, especially the short person jokes you were quick to dish out to me every time you saw me. I enjoyed dishing the jokes back at you. I enjoyed the back and forth jokes we had for each other. You were a good person and funny guy.

Unregistered
    The Leo affairs favoritism continues on, what was posted about Dan Hinton was facts and actions he committed, maybe it is time for mod1 to step down.

Further there was no violation of fourm rules in the post. What was posted was true events.

When the truth is removed we all lose.

Why do you allow others to be trashed and accused criminal acts without any proof mod1 but you have always been very quick to protect certain people by removing posts that are fact and public record to boot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Leo affairs favoritism continues on, what was posted about Dan Hinton was facts and actions he committed, maybe it is time for mod1 to step down.

Further there was no violation of fourm rules in the post. What was posted was true events.

Why do you allow others to be trashed and accused criminal acts without any proof mod1 but you have always been very quick to protect certain people by removing posts that are fact and public record to boot.
    It’s called common sense and basic human decency. Neither of which you have.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Please read the Terms of Use. What was deleted was a violation of the Terms of Use. That was as clear as day. Now, if you believe there are others that I don't know about, please report them using the Report this Post button available on every post, like someone did on those I deleted. Then I will look into deleting those too. I don't have time to read every post on every board.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

The one with the idiot tattoo

I suspect you are probably easy to identify even without using your name. It is almost a certainty that the word "Idiot" is tattooed on your body somewhere - most likely your forehead. You just have to love people who are convinced their opinion is worth something to someone other than themselves.

We have countless people extolling the life and career of a fine man, yet we should look at your comments and be convinced otherwise. Does that tell you something about yourself? Your lack of empathy for the deceased is not something you learn in school, it is something that was never taught at home. It is very common in ghettos where people prefer to blame everyone but themselves for their woes. Typically, very low class households imbue their children with traits the rest of us laugh at. If I were a profiler, I would guess mother was a coin collector. One for each man she entertained. Your unknown sperm donor likely contributed a shiny coin to her collection. Hopefully, you will not breed. We beat Polio, perhaps we can cease your diseased bloodline also.

Unregistered
    It’s called common sense and basic human decency. Neither of which you have.
    (Stands and applauds). Well said.

Unregistered

After someone is dead, just "let it all go" because the deceased is now facing their eternity, whatever it might be, good or bad.

Unregistered
    Rest in Paradise Dan. You were taken too soon. This week we will remember what you did for Florida, specifically the Florida Highway Patrol. You literally gave FHP everything you had and you ultimately died doing what you loved — training with other troopers to help all of us living in Florida.

Unregistered
    Shocked art Dan’s untimely
    passing. Having worked with him, I respected him for his professionalism. He was a “cop’s cop”. He was dedicated to his work and family. He loved instructing and was always there to back you up on stops. I enjoyed seeing him work cases. To his intermediate family and the Troop F family, you have lost a dedicated gentleman. Rest well, Bubba, and thank you for your dedication to Florida. May the angels guide you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast