RIP Dan Hinton - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Dan Hinton

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dan was the example of what rookies hope to become when they join any LEO agency. He was a wealth of knowledge and made himself available to anyone and everyone. This agency will miss him personally and professionally.
    Dan was appreciated and will be missed by his friends at ABT. Law Officers like Dan are truly exceptional. May Peace and Comfort be with his Family.

Unregistered
    Even though we had our differences, I can attest that Dan did one thing well in his life, that was being an interdiction Trooper. I can't think of anyone that will ever have the passion for the job like he did. I miss him already and will always be remembered. RIP Dan.

Unregistered
    Go away Maritza with whatever your last name is now.

Unregistered
    RIP sir, your watch will be taken care of and you serve your public with exceptional professionalism.

Unregistered
    Quoted post deleted for violating Terms of Use.
    In a previous post, I did forget to mention another of Dan's notable characteristics ... he did not suffer fools. Clearly you would have had a problem with him. As is often the case, what one posts says so much more about them than the person to whom they direct their comments. It is times like this when you are probably re-evaluating your own pitiful life. While watching the tremendous outpouring of honors being afforded Dan, perhaps you envision that when your time comes, your remains will likely just be shoveled onto the back of a "turd" truck to be hauled away in the anonymity you took such advantage of on this site. It is hard, sometimes, to come to terms with the fact that while lives others led are celebrated, only the end of yours will be. It is still not too late, it never is. Try a harder to raise yourself to a height that is even high enough to kiss Dan's ass while he was laying down, and we will consider it to have been a good effort. Your not nearly there yet.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 02-22-2019 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Quoted post deleted for violating Terms of Use.

Unregistered
    A good man who was taken too early. He performed his duties with professionalism and was an example for other to follow. Dan was dedicated to the mission of the FHP and represented us well. He will be missed. May he Rest in Peace and may his family find comfort during this difficult time.

For those posting negative comments, this is not the place nor the time. Take an introspective look at yourself and your behaviors before you cast aspersions on others.

Unregistered
    Oh get over it snowflake. Shameful to see LEOs trash a fallen LEO. I never thought I would see the day. What has this profession come to? My thoughts are with FHP and the family. I’m a Deputy, but I will be in attendance at the funeral to thank the Fallen for his service, to respect him for being my brother and show FHP and the family that I am with you.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 02-22-2019 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Quoted post deleted for violating Terms of Use.

Unregistered
    I rarely get on this site and never post on it, but I heard about this, and this is bullshit. I admit I didn’t work with Dan day in and day out. Went to a lot of classes with him back when we went to Tallahassee for most all training and worked a lot of details with him. Regardless of what you think of him, this appears to be started to just pay respects to him. Coming on here and trashing a man who has passed is about as chicken shit as it gets. Have some decency if nothing else. If you would like to get a hold of me and tell me about my ass, feel free. You can find me in North Florida.

SIGNED,

Stephen W. Coody
    Last edited by MOD 1; 02-22-2019 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Quoted post deleted for violating Terms of Use.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    I never met the man but I have enough respect for anyone who puts in that many years with any law enforcement agency, that I would not disparage them in anyway, especially after they have passed away.

I will ban any posters who continue to post disparaging remarks about this Trooper who served this agency for so long.

May Sgt Hinton Rest in Peace. His family and coworkers are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I never met the man but I have enough respect for anyone who puts in that many years with any law enforcement agency, that I would not disparage them in anyway, especially after they have passed away.

I will ban any posters who continue to post disparaging remarks about this Trooper who served this agency for so long.

May Sgt Hinton Rest in Peace. His family and coworkers are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mod 1
    Thank you MOD1.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast