David greenwell - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: David greenwell

Unregistered

I have one

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other than attending social events and taking photos, what is he doing at the PBA? Anyone have an answer?
    A departmental plant, a snake, a scammer

Unregistered
    Other than attending social events and taking photos, what is he doing at the PBA? Anyone have an answer?
    The answer is there is no answer. He’s a self absorbed scammer. Always hiding behind POAT.

Unregistered
    How does the PBA support Greenwell in having an unmarked county car while on probation when others in the same situation do not have cars. The very people that should be fighting for us are sticking it to us. POSs all of them.

Unregistered

Poat

The answer is there is no answer. He’s a self absorbed scammer. Always hiding behind POAT.
    This explains the hire, detachment and the car! FRAUD

Then stick his smelly butt at the PBA - SCAM

Unregistered

Really

Do a freedom of information act on his hiring and you will find all the elements for a channel 7 story. Trust
    We would love to know what you know.

Unregistered
    Dude I know I’m a rookie, but I’ve been on 19 months and still don’t have a GW. That’s wrong dude. Disheartening to say the least.

Unregistered

No kidding

Dude I know I’m a rookie, but I’ve been on 19 months and still don’t have a GW. That’s wrong dude. Disheartening to say the least.
    Welcome to friends and family!

Unregistered
    Welcome to friends and family!
    Yeah true but it seems that infection has affected the PBA. I really don’t know why I remain a member. It is clear that they have become lackeyufor the administration and no longer for the members.

Unregistered

Yeah

How does the PBA support Greenwell in having an unmarked county car while on probation when others in the same situation do not have cars. The very people that should be fighting for us are sticking it to us. POSs all of them.
    Greenwell, takes care of Greenwell. He and MDPD scammed everyone!

Contact your board members and demand a vote of no confidence and removal. Let the department reassign him fulltime to POAT, or driving miss daisey, the dancing queen.

Unregistered
    Greenwell, takes care of Greenwell. He and MDPD scammed everyone!

Contact your board members and demand a vote of no confidence and removal. Let the department reassign him fulltime to POAT, or driving miss daisey, the dancing queen.
    This is same poster over and over they shoukd vome to next meeting and make the case they wont they are pussssies lol

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast