David greenwell - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: David greenwell

Unregistered

You're almost right!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember Greenwell always say I never believe campaign promises. While he refers to politicians, he is blinded by the fact that he has shown us why we shouldn’t believe campaign promises. I voted for him but boy am I sorry I did. My squad rubs it in my face constantly.
    Not campaign promises, outright lies!

Unregistered

Agree

Not campaign promises, outright lies!
    Quit loser

Unregistered
    Quit loser
    Exactly!! Greenwell should quit. Thank you for saying it so sinsincly

Unregistered
    Exactly!! Greenwell should quit. Thank you for saying it so sinsincly
    Pablo paaaablo u need a job

Unregistered

Pablo?

Pablo paaaablo u need a job
    This isn't about Pablo, this is about a liar involved in a scam! Greenwell needs to resign from the PBA and earn his MDPD salary. The county commission needs to look into this hiring of a retired person, not to work!

This whole situation smells! And, why a take home car? I guess clearing probation was also a non-issue?

PBA Board, act now! Remove him with cause!

Unregistered

There's smoke

This isn't about Pablo, this is about a liar involved in a scam! Greenwell needs to resign from the PBA and earn his MDPD salary. The county commission needs to look into this hiring of a retired person, not to work!

This whole situation smells! And, why a take home car? I guess clearing probation was also a non-issue?

PBA Board, act now! Remove him with cause!
    There must be a fire somewhere. Seriously did this happen?

Unregistered
    Another thing one has to love about this clown is he and the other stoogies have remain silent when it comes to standing up for hard working cops. Silent! But now comes the case of Orlando Sosa who has scammed themcounty and continues to do so as he has been on paid suspension for ever and Greenwell has attempted to come to the aid of this thief.
    Hypocrisy is the best way to describe Greenwell style. From his campaign promises to his holier than thou attitude.

Also, talk about karma. His racist ways have come back to bite since his baby girl fell in love with a black man. His hypocrisy will also come back and bite him.

And, if the dancing queen director gives Sosa a pass, that will come back to bite him. Especially if he runs for office.

Unregistered

Ouch

Another thing one has to love about this clown is he and the other stoogies have remain silent when it comes to standing up for hard working cops. Silent! But now comes the case of Orlando Sosa who has scammed themcounty and continues to do so as he has been on paid suspension for ever and Greenwell has attempted to come to the aid of this thief.
    Hypocrisy is the best way to describe Greenwell style. From his campaign promises to his holier than thou attitude.

Also, talk about karma. His racist ways have come back to bite since his baby girl fell in love with a black man. His hypocrisy will also come back and bite him.

And, if the dancing queen director gives Sosa a pass, that will come back to bite him. Especially if he runs for office.
    Not to mention how many people he screwed over when he was at traffic homicide! Can't wait to see the grandkids

Unregistered
    Ok loser who needs a life

Unregistered

Celebrity?

Other than attending social events and taking photos, what is he doing at the PBA? Anyone have an answer?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast