David greenwell - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: David greenwell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How did he get a take home car on PROBATION, and Un-marked!
    Called double standards.

Unregistered
    No pablos job was to drive fat john around in dues money, greenwell is paid cop by dept assigned to training bureau
    Pablo drove fat slob Sthal more bc stahl was a lazy F^*k. Pablo was also a paid cop. Difference is Pablo didn’t lie while campaigning. Greenwell most certainly did

Unregistered
    Pablo drove fat slob Sthal more bc stahl was a lazy F^*k. Pablo was also a paid cop. Difference is Pablo didn’t lie while campaigning. Greenwell most certainly did
    Pablo was NOT a cop anymore he retired and was hired for 100k with our dues money as was fuste both left in 2014-5

Unregistered

YES, you get it!

Greenwell LIED! Time to resign and save face, that is if you ever had any!

Unregistered

Greenwell

Greenwell LIED! Time to resign and save face, that is if you ever had any!
    He hasn't changed! The snake was shedding his skin during the election and ran with a plan. A plan to benefit the one thing he loves the most, himself. Yes, assign him to a district and see what happens.

Unregistered

Mr. President

Why was he at FIU kissing bottoms, for the Trump speech? Who exactly did this benefit and why? Oh yes, his inflated ego.I agree with most of the others, he needs to resign from the PBA.

Unregistered

New questions

Why would MDPD re-hire someone, not to work? Why would MDPD give him a car? I like someone else believes that the PBA Board of Directors, should remove him with cause and great haste! This stinks! Recall, remove or resign -this ass hat needs to go!

Unregistered

Oh my gosh!

Why would MDPD re-hire someone, not to work? Why would MDPD give him a car? I like someone else believes that the PBA Board of Directors, should remove him with cause and great haste! This stinks! Recall, remove or resign -this ass hat needs to go!
    Yes, why? Pay someone to do what, in exchange for a check? Judas receive 30 pieces of silver.

Unregistered

This stinks!

Yes, I smell it too

Unregistered
    I remember Greenwell always say I never believe campaign promises. While he refers to politicians, he is blinded by the fact that he has shown us why we shouldn’t believe campaign promises. I voted for him but boy am I sorry I did. My squad rubs it in my face constantly.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast