David greenwell - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: David greenwell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hold on. Thought that dude was retired? WTF
    They hired him back against and violating SOP by hiring him before the 12 months. The director made it happen and bullied everyone to rehire him. He now gets paid twice, yes TWICE. The County pays him as an officer and he gets paid by the pba. Just let that sit in a little bit.

Unregistered
    They hired him back against and violating SOP by hiring him before the 12 months. The director made it happen and bullied everyone to rehire him. He now gets paid twice, yes TWICE. The County pays him as an officer and he gets paid by the pba. Just let that sit in a little bit.
    SOP? Dam your S T U P I D! It’s FRS that you should be referring to and there was no violation Domingo since he waited a year moron! Yet again you prove your stupidity to the few PLEA members left.

Thank you once again for proving your incompetence!

Unregistered
    SOP? Dam your S T U P I D! It’s FRS that you should be referring to and there was no violation Domingo since he waited a year moron! Yet again you prove your stupidity to the few PLEA members left.

Ok Steadman: you calling me or anyone else a moron or incompetent is like the kettle calling the pot black. I pray for your soul dude. You are one phucked up hombre man. Get off the booze soon or you will become your parents. Maybe, you already have become your parents- raging alcoholics.

Unregistered
    Ah the retired rich man with three salaries worried about elections next year. DG careful what you say because it’s being repeated.

Unregistered
    Ah the retired rich man with three salaries worried about elections next year. DG careful what you say because it’s being repeated.
    What’s funny is that he and Steadman believe that the folks around them are loyal and don’t leak out info. Oh well.
    BTW Didn’t he have covid? What’s he getting close to people for.

Unregistered

No he didn’t. A simple records check will show you. I was there and i know.

Unregistered
    What’s funny is that he and Steadman believe that the folks around them are loyal and don’t leak out info. Oh well.
    BTW Didn’t he have covid? What’s he getting close to people for.
    He sure did and infected his family as well

Unregistered
    he doesn't get paid by pea only by mdld only the prez exec vp get paid supplement, stop lying and go to a meeting

Unregistered
    he doesn't get paid by pea only by mdld only the prez exec vp get paid supplement, stop lying and go to a meeting
    I think I’d rather see you in an English remedial class Steadman. “Pea” “mdld” what the phuck are you saying. Man your hangover is severe today Steadman

Unregistered
    I think I’d rather see you in an English remedial class Steadman. “Pea” “mdld” what the phuck are you saying. Man your hangover is severe today Steadman
    Stupid is what stupid does. That phrase fits Steadman so perfectly

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast