David greenwell - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: David greenwell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still on social media laughing at everyone!
    Guy is too busy making up lies on social media & xo the chief.

Unregistered
    Have you noticed they have backed off some damn many selfies since people have told them how ridiculous they are

Unregistered

Low Life

Yeah, I remember the rollcall crap he was spewing! If this is true, how did it happen? How does he look at himself in the mirror! Time to resign, if true!!
    He is a LIAR!

Unregistered
    No pablos job was to drive fat john around in dues money, greenwell is paid cop by dept assigned to training bureau
    Pablo ran circles around fat smelly Stahl. Stahl wouldn’t wake up until 11::00. At 11:30 find an available bud to have lunch. He would show up at the PBA for 30 minutes and then nowhere to be seen afterward.

Unregistered

Need to resign!

What a scammer and a provocateur of shall we say fibs? Ran for PBA office raging against everything he perceived as being unfair.

Now, he’s re-employed by MDPD, driving an un-marked take home car, and detached to the PBA. Seriously, does any of this sound familiar to his pre-elections rants? Any of this BS, any of it at all sound like his pre-election gripes?

What a low life, and, now he’s seen everywhere in photo ops, doing exactly what for the membership? Nothing, it’s all about his ultimate scam.

This guy needs to be reassigned from the PBA detachment, and sent to a district. See how fast he re-retires. Never was a cop in any sense of the word, and still isn’t!

Nothing worse than a low life that is so self-serving! Love to hear your opinions on this!

How did he get all of this on MDPD probation?

Still no answers to his mystery fast paced rehiring and placement with perks!

Unregistered
    He himself proved what a magnificent liar he is. This is not a trait he just learned either. This is his DNA. LIAR. No credibility

Unregistered
    This sorry azz dude coming here to my job asking I come support a lousy cop that don’t even support cops anyhow. Silly goose Greenwell go get up out of here with that shit.

Unregistered
    David Greenwell is a liar and cheat. When I want to support someone gettin canned I’ll make that choice. Way to back a woman beater you slugs

Unregistered
    He also suffers from chronic constipation probably as a result of a low fiber diet

Unregistered
    Hold on. Thought that dude was retired? WTF

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast