No Confidence Vote Chief Dugan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny Lt Ubinas emailed the PBA about a month before his current Signal 20 rant inquiring about the union doing a no confidence vote on Dugan and his Executive Staff. Came out in the meeting last night. I think Ubinas needs psychological help. That dude is just plain postal.
    100% True!
    You know though, as Wacko Ubinas says, a no confidence vote will only make TPD stronger.
    He has a real good point.
    I agree with a vote on the confidence level of Chief Dugan.
    If the vote comes out with the rank and file not having confidence in Dugan, that would be a clear message to Jane Castor to dump him.
    If the vote comes out with the rank and file having confidence in him, Dugan wins.
    I say we have a vote!

Unregistered
    Castor wasn't the only Chief to offer retired officers civilian positions. Take a look around the Department and you will see plenty of retired officers working there. Should none of them be re-hired to Civilian positions if they are qualified?

Unregistered
    Castor wasn't the only Chief to offer retired officers civilian positions. Take a look around the Department and you will see plenty of retired officers working there. Should none of them be re-hired to Civilian positions if they are qualified?
    She rehired 4 of the majors she picked while she was Chief. Then she hire a retired sergeant as a global analyst who did nothing but spy on the districts and reported to her assitant chief. She had such poor planning and leadership, she had one assistant chief request a demotions and had to extend three majors because she didn't have onayone prepared to take over. A total failure of her leadership.

Unregistered
    Qualified? Certain retired majors had to goto instructor tech school. Give me a break.

Unregistered
    Jane was the least informed least intelligent Chief I ever worked for. She was easily persuaded and could be manipulated like soft clay. I say this not as a passive observer. I say this as someone who worked with her since she was a lieutenant. The only positions I can say she was consistent on were liberal social issues such as being in favor for gun control. My opinions, my observations. In a way I hope she gets elected the show will be fun to watch.

Unregistered
    CASTOR refused to hire injured officers who had to retire LOD but ha no problem hiring officers who she liked to fill civilian slots. So officer with 25years rehired still gets City health insurance. Officer 17years injured LOD pays 1478.00 a month in health insurance. She lost my respect there. Bring Holder Back

Side Note - One Officer LOD was working in position on Light Duty. When he Retired they hired A retired Officer to replace him in a job he had been working for over a year and didn't even call him for an interview. Way to look out the Jane.

Unregistered
    I am confused. If the officer retired LOD, then Workman's Comp is responsible for that injury for life so long as they keep the visits current (once a year). Then they are in the same boat as all other retired officers and have to find health insurance. As for not knowing that that their position was in the hiring phase, it was posted on the City website for anyone to apply and go through the hiring process.

Unregistered
    CASTOR refused to hire injured officers who had to retire LOD but ha no problem hiring officers who she liked to fill civilian slots. So officer with 25years rehired still gets City health insurance. Officer 17years injured LOD pays 1478.00 a month in health insurance. She lost my respect there. Bring Holder Back

Side Note - One Officer LOD was working in position on Light Duty. When he Retired they hired A retired Officer to replace him in a job he had been working for over a year and didn't even call him for an interview. Way to look out the Jane.
    Holder? You have got to be kidding. He was an embarrassment to the department. He refused to wear a uniform because he wanted staff to be separate from officers. He could barely speak intelligible words and he was racist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12