No Confidence Vote Chief Dugan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

No Confidence Vote Chief Dugan

I say that we write in the Chief's name for No Confidence in the upcoming vote by Lt Ubinas.
    If what Ubinas is saying is true, then the Chief is not willing to work with the rank and file on issues.
    This isn't Carmack's fault. We didn't have issues like this with Ward or Castor.
    The problems are all because of our current Chief.

Unregistered
    This shit is getting so ridiculous. We're all on the same team here. While we're bickering like a bunch of babies, our profession is getting harder and more dangerous by the day. Two Officers, possibly more, are soon to be canned and when it breaks the news why, patrol is only going to get harder. It's too bad that a bunch of freaking ADULTS can't get their shit together long enough to figure this thing out on their own without the anonymous name calling and crybaby accusations.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Unregistered
    That is sooooooooo not true. Abe had almost no communications with Chief Ward. Chief Ward once called him a liar in a public meeting. Chief Castor was not Chief when Abe was president so your point is not well taken.

Unregistered
    After speaking to former VP JO I know what my vote is going to be.

Unregistered
    I think the Chief is doing a good job for the most part. Was never really know for stellar police work but he was not scared to mix it up if he was forced to. I would give him a solid B. Castor was a disaster imo. Totally incompetent, vindictive aloof political hack imo. Rest assured she will put in someone you will be crying about if she gets elected. I suspect she will bring back the dingbat. Yes the one that reeks of stale booze. Buckle up.

Unregistered
    Funny Lt Ubinas emailed the PBA about a month before his current Signal 20 rant inquiring about the union doing a no confidence vote on Dugan and his Executive Staff. Came out in the meeting last night. I think Ubinas needs psychological help. That dude is just plain postal.

Unregistered
    I too think Dugan is doing a decent job. No Chief is perfect but Dugan leaves you alone as long as you are doing your job and not screwing up. Only downside I see is he appears too tight with his immediate predecessor who still makes me puke when I hear her drivel. 70 percent crime reduction BS!!! UCR reporting was changed for multiple crimes by same perp now was one reported crime, (this IS allowed and NOT improper.) Then you have theft being made a fraud (fraud is not a ucr stat). Stolen tags became "lost property". Numerous crimes were labeled "information" reports and were never properly reclassified even when arrests were made!!!!! And let us not forget all the reported vehicle burglaries that were not reported as crimes because we could not be 100 percent certain the crimes occurred in our jurisdiction: Hogwash! The crime still happens but no one reported it to UCR. Disgrace to our profession. This mentality was pushed hard from the 10th floor to the street cop level. 70 percent? Not even close.

Unregistered
    Dugan is a childish POS so is Abe. They both need to go. Apparently rumor is Jane has already offered him a contract chiefs job. Complete bullshit if true. You entered the drop you knew it meant you had to leave now please go. This place will be much better off without you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I too think Dugan is doing a decent job. No Chief is perfect but Dugan leaves you alone as long as you are doing your job and not screwing up. Only downside I see is he appears too tight with his immediate predecessor who still makes me puke when I hear her drivel. 70 percent crime reduction BS!!! UCR reporting was changed for multiple crimes by same perp now was one reported crime, (this IS allowed and NOT improper.) Then you have theft being made a fraud (fraud is not a ucr stat). Stolen tags became "lost property". Numerous crimes were labeled "information" reports and were never properly reclassified even when arrests were made!!!!! And let us not forget all the reported vehicle burglaries that were not reported as crimes because we could not be 100 percent certain the crimes occurred in our jurisdiction: Hogwash! The crime still happens but no one reported it to UCR. Disgrace to our profession. This mentality was pushed hard from the 10th floor to the street cop level. 70 percent? Not even close.
    Where is the news media? If this post is true they should investigate Jane's claim of a 70 percent crime reduction. Could it be they are aligned with her liberal social agenda so nothing to see here. Greco or Straz for Mayor!!!

Unregistered
    I agree why do we need a contract chief other than Jane and Dugan are buddies and we all know she loves giving her buddies great gigs after retirement just look at training. What makes Dugan so special? Absolutely nothing in fact he brings nothing to the table in my opinion Eli would do a far better job and is more qualified than Dugan the self proclaimed King. Since it’s good enough practice for Dugan I assume anyone can now stay past retirement and be contract Detectives sergeants etc.. Please leave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast