Mira ,North end dump detail overtime ... have you ever worked it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Mira ,North end dump detail overtime ... have you ever worked it?

OVERTIME DETAIL going on for over a decade and a half or longer , twice a week. Have you ever been offered it or bid to work it? No? Oh that's beacuse uniformed del ejercito maricon has it hidden and is hording it for himself, his very own exclusivo dinero. Lol USA para sus paseos a "caballo" en Columbia. Mientras apunala a otros colom pianos en la espalda. ◇ Kevin Millan now that you know he us hording overtime for decades that should be out out for bid are you going to give all the FOP members a chance , is what he is doing ethical or fraternal? Soldado de juguete maricon Rata francotirador.

Unregistered
    Telestaff doesn’t lie. Is he exempt from retention?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Telestaff doesn’t lie. Is he exempt from retention?
    No one is exempt from career development , retention rotation. Max time in a special unit is 6 years as per our accreditation . Either way any one they kicked out using this before can sue if it only applies randomly to some especially if $$$ retirement incentive was in the position

Unregistered

North end illegal dump detail overtime

How can I get on the list to work that overtime detail that is a few hours twice a week? It has been in effect for about 20 years or longer right? Is thier a list ? To I email Robin? How can I work that north end illegal dumping detail? Can Kevin Milan find out for us?

Unregistered
    How can I get on the list to work that overtime detail that is a few hours twice a week? It has been in effect for about 20 years or longer right? Is thier a list ? To I email Robin? How can I work that north end illegal dumping detail? Can Kevin Milan find out for us?
    Call Michelle Patrick. I'm sure she still has the OT code. If not then JB and the crew should be able to give it to you.

Unregistered
    Just another example of some people being able to do what ever they want and never having to follow the same rules as others. NRO for 15 years I want my chance to bid for that position for this thing the chief calls career development. I think it greveance time again for all the shady stuff going on in the north.

Unregistered
    Just another example of some people being able to do what ever they want and never having to follow the same rules as others. NRO for 15 years I want my chance to bid for that position for this thing the chief calls career development. I think it greveance time again for all the shady stuff going on in the north.
    Ah, poor baby, it’s not fair. I want it too!! He’s had it too long, I want to try it, let me cry, it’s not fair. He’s taller it’s not fair, he’s been here longer, it’s not fair, he’s got weekends off, it’s not fair, he drives a newer car, it’s not fair, he makes more than me, it’s not fair. The list can go on and on. Life isn’t fair get over it. Instead of complaining how “unfair” something is get up from ur lazy ass and do something about it.

Stop the, “it’s not fair” bull shit and take charge. Man or woman up and do it!! For the love of God!

Unregistered
    No one crying here Julio is a punk with an identity crisis

Unregistered
    Ah, poor baby, it’s not fair. I want it too!! He’s had it too long, I want to try it, let me cry, it’s not fair. He’s taller it’s not fair, he’s been here longer, it’s not fair, he’s got weekends off, it’s not fair, he drives a newer car, it’s not fair, he makes more than me, it’s not fair. The list can go on and on. Life isn’t fair get over it. Instead of complaining how “unfair” something is get up from ur lazy ass and do something about it.

Stop the, “it’s not fair” bull shit and take charge. Man or woman up and do it!! For the love of God!
    OKAY, thanks for your input Julio.

Unregistered
    got buyers remorse on who you voted in for FOP president? Everyone we talk to says they are glad bear is out but think that Paul would actually get stuff done. Have you seen him at midnight roll call or any roll call for that matter? NOPE hes a day ghost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast