Unlicensed Contractors BS Propaganda

Unregistered

Unlicensed Contractors BS Propaganda

Vice goes completely unchecked. Illegal gambling halls and prostitution storefronts are everywhere. But thank God we are doing the County’s job for them again hitting those oh so dangerous unlicensed contractors. Identity theft and credit card fraud are out of control. Phone scams and internet scams are rampant. But thank God we got those damn unlicensed contractors. I think there might be some unsolved murders and rapes. But Jesus are we lucky so much effort was put into stopping unlicensed contractors.

What a huge waste of time and money. How many man hours? How much overtime was spent? What units were pulled away from what I am certain was way more important than this bullshit? But I guess we made some voters feel good. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Ever since Gualtieri took over the deputies have not been allowed to do real LEO work. It was already going downhill during the Rice and Coats administrations, but Gualtieri was the final nail in the coffin.

Any big drug busts or murders solved lately? Car thefts? Robberies? Nope, just unlicensed contractors and traffic.

Unregistered
    Which unsolved murders and rapes? Where are the prostitution dens and gambling hall's? I'm all ears.

We have a tip line you know.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which unsolved murders and rapes? Where are the prostitution dens and gambling hall's? I'm all ears.

Rest assured that if any significant crimes were solved or any big drug busts made, your godfather Bob would be bragging about it at a news conference.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Just look at the FDLE stats for "cleared" reported crimes. About 20% or less are actually "solved".

But then again we have situations like Gualtieri setting up elaborate "stings" to keep people from getting away with paying the county it's cut through BS license fees. But yet we have Code enforcement officer "joe" from Redington shores that it turns out was not licensed for the entire time he has been harassing the crap out of people in that town. Why isn't Bob arresting Jor for not being licensed?